Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vampire the masquerade. Bloodlines 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't wait for this to be released, just hope it isn't a buggy mess like the first one was.
Me too. Smile

I'm a long time tabletop VtM fan & been geekin' over the post-Gehenna V5 stuff.

When I 1st heard of Bloodlines II, I went nuts & I go on info-binges pretty regular.

I can tell ya that it's definitely a point for them to release a polished game this time.

I assume you're aware already, but if not, there's a youtuber named Outstar that has been great about posting about VtM stuff for a long while, & her latest was about 4 days ago:

Also, if I may, since most bloodlines fans aren't really aware of the the tabletop side of it, BL2 is based on the Vtm 5th Edition...sooo, if you're interested, there was an interactive short story that was released prior to the drop date of the new corebook called, "We Eat Blood & All Our Friends Are Dead"

It's no longer available because of some pretty 'effed up legal reasons, but I went through the story on a few let's play videos & it scratched my itch fix while introducing me to the new lore.

Anyway, I effin LOVE VtM, so I'll talk about it w/ ya & everyone else at the drop of a hat Smile
I'ma try to pick just the right scabs to make sure this undead thread never dies

is that wrong?

please let it be wrong.

it's important to me that it be so very wrong.

Oh yeah...trailer. Dur.

What I said before...not kidding.

...I'm working up to a BL2 tie in, but I'ma take my time 'bout it Tongue

New News! Smile

For those that don't already know, this is Damsel:

& this is the new teaser that came out a few days ago:

Pages: 1 2