Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BH Missions and Equipment at Dabadoru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be feasible to have more and higher-level anti-Order missions at Dabadoru? It seems odd, that FP 11 (owned by the Order's allies no less) still offers much higher-level BH missions.

While I'm on the topic of missions, could the BH get some anti-Nomad missions in Delta as well? It could make for some interesting rp and gameplay.

I also noticed that Dabadoru lacks improved debilitators. Could we please get those added to the base's inventory?

What are your thoughts?
And a bumpity-bump.
Mmmm. I agree with you; all the missions are anti-Corsair. Mix it up with some Order and Nomad missions that also offer missions against enemy cruisers and battleships to provide somewhat of a challenge. Also makes the missions more in-line with RP, as Megiddo said.
Agreed, these are good suggestions.

Imp. Debs would do greatly, since we need some kind of shieldbusters for the bombers and fighters.
Guys... you can buy debilitators from any freeport, including the one in Omicron Delta. What is the problem flying 20k to get them from that base?:D
' Wrote:Guys... you can buy debilitators from any freeport, including the one in Omicron Delta. What is the problem flying 20k to get them from that base?:D

Aw, do we have to? I'm tired. Can't you send someone else? There's a mean Corsair who hangs around there who threatened me in his big cruiser. Said he'd give me a wedgie and steal my lunch money.