Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancers and Supernovas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a hard time getting a SN on my Freelancer.
The only Freelancer base doesn't have them, and all other bases don't have a good enough rep.

I'm not feeling that well, and gave up searching, can anyone help me in this.. a bomber without a SN is like a bomb without explosives.

Cheers
You can always try to purchase one from a weapons dealer. It won't cost you much more than it costs to buy a stock one.
I know dealers that sell them for around 12 million I believe.

You also have them in all guard systems, and I believe this one may work, on planet Gammu ( Zoners ) in Omicron Kappa.
.:j:. weapons dealer sells those for 10 mil Contact me if you like one
If you are a freelancer, you have a good reputation with bounty hunter guild guard. So you simply move to Omega 56 and buy one there. That is all.
That's a little OORP... It is probably acceptable(although not to any BHG), but if you want to be completely within RP I would get it from a weapons dealer.
It is not really OORP: the only possibility to gain a RP Freelancer-tag is to do a lot of missions for BH, perfectly in RP. And then you disappoint them and finally the Bounty Hunter Guild Guard horribly by killing a few of their members. Thus being cast out of their community you are left merely a Freelancer who has to care for himself, but might still have good enough connections to equip at BH-stations. Nobody is born a Freelancer. Or did I do it wrong four times?
I know in Sigma 13 are dealer that sale SN for 7+2=9 mils
All you have to do is double bribing the Freelancers, no missions required. It will still make you hostile to the Bounty hunters guard, so I also suggest finding a weapons dealer, just like I'm about to do.
' Wrote:It is not really OORP: the only possibility to gain a RP Freelancer-tag is to do a lot of missions for BH, perfectly in RP. And then you disappoint them and finally the Bounty Hunter Guild Guard horribly by killing a few of their members. Thus being cast out of their community you are left merely a Freelancer who has to care for himself, but might still have good enough connections to equip at BH-stations. Nobody is born a Freelancer. Or did I do it wrong four times?

If that is the RP for your freelancer character then yes, it is in RP, as long as you do it while you are BHG, not while you are a freelancer. Oh, and repfixing, especially for weird factions without missions like freelancers is not in RP, If you want I could detail the 6 reps I had to drop to get from junker guard to the council that were not at all in RP.
' Wrote:It is not really OORP: the only possibility to gain a RP Freelancer-tag is to do a lot of missions for BH, perfectly in RP.
Not anymore it isn't.

SPOILER

The Freelancer base in Coronado has bribes for Freelancers.
Pages: 1 2