Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saar JH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Saar Jump Hole (entrance to the LWB guard system), is rather oddly placed on the other side of Stuttgart from the main base (Darmstadt)...

Would it be possible to move it into the Ostnebel, so that one does not have to run past a hostile, stationary battleship when setting up?...
Yeah it's a good solid couple of minutes of cruise to get there and back, which basically just results in the guard system being woefully underused. Which is sad. I can't see anyone really minding if it got moved into the ostnebel, except maybe the guy who was given the job of doing it.
Yeh, Its very weird being placed RIGHt next to a tradelane...
I definitely agree. Compared with all the other guard systems I can think of, it's the only one where you have to go past or thoroughly around major hostile areas.

The only screenshot I had laying around is a bit older, so I think it was actually moved to the red dot area. My thought is to put it in one of the yellow dots, preferebly the Ostnebel one.

[Image: saarhole.jpg]