Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CTE big ships. WIP (GB, AT done)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
if they end up to be as good as they look, i would buy both. good job
I like the profiles. They look unique, a bit like Starfliers that got to be big and strong Starfrogs.
at updated
https://p3d.in/wDtJm soon finishing.

Username removed

Looks awesome, Swallow. Tbh I am surprised that we didn't have a CTE variant yet and I welcome it <3

Good job.
(05-07-2020, 02:23 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]Probably something that can replace the Democritus

*Mad Eye twitching*
Democritus is one of the best looking ships.
It should not be replaced.

(05-07-2020, 02:29 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Democritus needs a remastering, and additional luxury elements, but otherwise the design behind it appeals me, so I would rather upgrade it than replace.

This point of view is much better one. just remastering can be acceptable, though I think its design is awesome enough to be not needing it.
(10-02-2020, 03:00 PM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2020, 02:29 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Democritus needs a remastering, and additional luxury elements, but otherwise the design behind it appeals me, so I would rather upgrade it than replace.

This point of view is much better one. just remastering can be acceptable, though I think its design is awesome enough to be not needing it.

I agree with Swallow, Democritus looks way too plain for a luxury ship (and old textures are making it even worse). Design is good, but remastering is in place in my opinion.

Regarding the CTE Liner and armored transport, thumbs up, they both looks amazing! (sun)
that armored transport ... well .. if it fly well not only on asteroids as also in trade lanes, i bet that you will see many flying around, and if it has a name of a bird, like the rest of cte line, one of those ships would be mine. i like it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5