Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So having an issue. Have Discovery installed on two PCs. Two characters on one, and one character on the other. Was having issues with the video crashing when trying to load the character on the one character account. For some reason I now get an account banned message (have no idea why) when trying to connect to the server on that PC. Is there a way to get my character transferred to the account that's working? The character I want transferred is named Cryppy. The characters that are working on the good account are JSpencer and SpencerBro.
(05-08-2020, 09:37 PM)JJPestana Wrote: [ -> ]So having an issue. Have Discovery installed on two PCs. Two characters on one, and one character on the other. Was having issues with the video crashing when trying to load the character on the one character account. For some reason I now get an account banned message (have no idea why) when trying to connect to the server on that PC. Is there a way to get my character transferred to the account that's working? The character I want transferred is named Cryppy. The characters that are working on the good account are JSpencer and SpencerBro.

Greetings.

I hope it's not to late, you can post that issue here, because you've been banned like that: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=91864 - Game Masters (Admins) should take care of it.

You can transfer characters from one account to another:

1) You set the MoveCharacter password on the character you want to transfer to other account - /set movecharcode <movecharcode>
2) Log in into one of characters on your other account, and type - /movechar <charname> <movecharcode> - charname of the one you're transfering. It'll cost a bit of credits.

PS
You posted this in the wrong sub-forum, but no worries though.