Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZNS| Weekly Newsletter 10/5/827 to 15/5/827
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1E2Tgxa.jpg]

Zoner News Service

Hello Listeners, these are the stories of this week! It was quite a interesting week with danger to myself in reporting some of these stories.

Encounter with Unknown Vessels 10/5/827

Whilst travelling around New Tokyo I encountered a very strange and unique encounter with two individuals with unknown ships , unknown IFF and unknown IDs at the Honshu Jumpgate. They threatened me with being introduced to the Mindshare and nearly destroyed my vessel. I did not fight back but I managed to escape to Yukawa Shipyard. I request that everyone be on guard for this mysterious group as they are quite violent.

Pictures:
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3

Log

Battle between Imperialists and Federalists 10/5/827

After my encounter with the unknown vessels I hurried on to reports of a battle at Sigma-15 to catch the tail end of what was certainly a large battle. I got some quotes from the victorious Federalists at the end of the battle.

Video:

Pictures:
Picture #1

Log:

Interview with Admiral Gerwald Klaus 11/5/827

Whilst looking around New Berlin I encountered 3 ships of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, one of them containing Admiral Gerwald Klaus. He was amicable for a interview which is listed below as well as a picture of these ships dispatching a Hessian cruiser.

Pictures:
Picture #1

Log:

Freeport 14 Reinforcement 13/5/827

A great storm is coming to fellow Zoners, the ZNS thank all that have so far assisted with the reinforcement of Freeport 14. Let us all hope that the lives on the Freeport can survive the oncoming storm and we ask anyone reading this to consider assisting as well if they have not already only together can we ensure that Freeport 14 has a fighting chance against what is to come.

Interview with Asmodeus of the Amenhotep 13/5/827

Whilst following the LN on what seemed to be a routine training exercise I encountered for the second time the Vessel Amenhotep, a sefl-proclaimed freedom fighter against corruption within Liberty itself. I have a neutral opinion of this, there is far too much politics to digest and have a fair opinion of. Pictures and of course the log are below.

Pictures:
Picture #1

Log:

Your Views are Important
Layout:
Code:
[b][color=#3A7D93]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#3A7D93]Comment:[/color][/b]
Username:Sonja Treja
Comment:We are still alive, and powered by fury. Betrayal against Vaterland wont be forgotten.