Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice, player fined and banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAF|Ens.A.Goodman has been sanctioned and banned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is
prohibited under any circumstances.

Sanction: no less than 7-day ban.

Fined all credits and guns, banned for seven days.

Hoodlum
These are some selected BAF Member guidelines, which you were required to read and agree to:

BAF Member Guidelines.

2. BAF members are to always RP in system chat, and unless impractical, in Group Chat.

5. Treat other players with courtesy and respect.

9. Any BAF member who is sanctioned by the Admins may be expelled from the faction, purely at my discretion, with or without explanation.

I am obviously disappointed, and have not decided if BAF will take any action as well. If the insults you gave had been worse, I would kick you out, but they were not horrible, as these things go. But nonetheless it is not the sort of thing I want my members doing at all. We (BAF upper echelon) will talk to you about that.

Interestingly enough you have posted a story that your BAF character is at this moment a Prisoner of War. (Good post, BTW, credit where it is due) The timing of the ban is pretty coincidental.

See you in Skype, mate. If I am unable to talk to you soon, talk to MarvinCZ, please.
Heh. Some people normally reply back in a hateful way. I got what I got. Not going to deny it, I even have a screen shot of me saying those things. Sure, I could of said something else. But hey, He got sanctioned, I got sanctioned. Worth it in my opinion.

Also, Dieter made it clear that it was just BAF|Ens.A.Goodman that money/equipment was taken off of. I was worried that it was all my characters (That's a good....70+ mill on all my characters.)

On this note I actually laughed when I read the following: "Interestingly enough you have posted a story that your BAF character is at this moment a Prisoner of War. (Good post, BTW, credit where it is due) The timing of the ban is pretty coincidental." Dieter is right. Heck I can use the 7 days ban for a Week of my Character in the hospital after being shot in the arm.

So. It's all good in my opinion, won't happen again.

P.S. Got my Xbox 360 working....A few hours before this went into effect. Strange isn't it? Haha.
' Wrote:Heh. Some people normally reply back in a hateful way. I got what I got. Not going to deny it, I even have a screen shot of me saying those things. Sure, I could of said something else. But hey, He got sanctioned, I got sanctioned. Worth it in my opinion.

Just for the record Ethan, I asked that you were just given a warning. It was the admins decision to ban you. Anyway like you said, I got sanctioned you got sanctioned. Tit-for-tat etc. I am sorry you got the ban mate honestly, I had no wish to stop you playing.
Lythor did ask for leniency, but the punishments are standard, and Hoodlum applied the standard punishment for the offense.

To do otherwise would invite a lot of criticism of the Admins for inconsistency.
' Wrote:Lythor did ask for leniency, but the punishments are standard, and Hoodlum applied the standard punishment for the offense.

To do otherwise would invite a lot of criticism of the Admins for inconsistency.

anyway whats done is done and let that be an end to it. I have done enough to make myself extremely upopular here already and have a lot of work to do to remove that stain. So I apologise to Ethan as he wouldnt of responded how he did if it wasnt for me. And I apologise to BAF as a whole if my actions caused offense to anyone else. Enough said, lets play nice........

.........I still say you were wrong though :D
Reminder to the Admins: Tomorrow (Monday) Exactly at 10:08 PM, my seven days are up.
Aye, Austin Goodman is tired of being in the Hospital. Ready to go back to active duty.

Seven Days and remaining minutes are up. Thank you for giving me this week off from Discovery, for I have opened my eyes to new roleplays.
Released from prison, er hospital