Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Terraria 1.4 Coming TODAY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else waiting for the update?
Reminder that the update is going to be a major quality of life one, I don't think there is going to be new content or segments - still enough to warrant a playthrough though.
(05-12-2020, 06:08 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder that the update is going to be a major quality of life one, I don't think there is going to be new content or segments - still enough to warrant a playthrough though.

It includes new items, enemies, game modes and at least one new biome from last I checked.
Oh, just in time.
(05-12-2020, 06:13 PM)The Sovereign Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2020, 06:08 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder that the update is going to be a major quality of life one, I don't think there is going to be new content or segments - still enough to warrant a playthrough though.

It includes new items, enemies, game modes and at least one new biome from last I checked.

Well what I meant was that it wouldn't be expanding the game like how 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 did, and more like polishing the entire game and adding stuff everywhere.

They are going to be adding roughly a thousand new items if I recall correctly.
Since I don't have Animal Crossing, time to restart playing this. Big Grin
Btw, the new mode, Journey, will be basically a creative mode (but still need to "research" every item to be able to duplicate them).

Im gonna build some discovery ships to practice my building skills Big Grin
It's coming out in six to seven hours.
ITS HAPPENING BOYOS
(05-16-2020, 08:54 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]It's coming out in six to seven hours.

correction

17:00 server time.
Pages: 1 2