Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to get to Omicron Minor and Delta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon the noob question but how do I get to Omicron Minor and then Delta? I have a great trade route lined up but I can't get to Omicron Minor from Alaska (Unstable Jump Hole won't allow me) or from Sigma-15 (Jump Gate won't work for me). I'm in an Ageira Tech Stegodon Large Transport with an Ageira ID. Appreciate any guidance.
The unstable jump hole is for freighters and snub ships only.
(05-13-2020, 02:33 AM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]https://space.discoverygc.com/navmap/#q=

Thanks Couden I have been using that but rather than keep trying different ways to get there I thought I'd ask.
(05-13-2020, 02:50 AM)Contaan Wrote: [ -> ]The unstable jump hole is for freighters and snub ships only.

Thanks, that makes sense.
Also the jumphole is outside of the safe corridor that you can use if you leave that the navy ect can shoot you down.
(05-13-2020, 08:49 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Also the jumphole is outside of the safe corridor that you can use if you leave that the navy ect can shoot you down.

Yes I understand that. The profit is worth the risk.