Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Texas Incursion - Capital Ship Wave - Fri, 15.May - 18:00UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Texas Incursion - Second Wave - Capital Ships
Official faction event

Description

The Gallic war has ended, the libertonian government has changed and finally the Liberty Navy moves onto the Separatist controlled system of Bering. With the official story being a training exercise, the whole fleet under the Flagship Battleship Concord moved near the gates to the unlawful system. The Separatists, having feared such an action are evacuating key personnel and equipment. In a desperate attempt, calling onto their allies they broke out of Bering, providing a distraction and fighting for the hope to push the fleet back.

In their first wave, fighter craft are providing the means for capital vessels to group and enter the system.

Details
[Image: u57Mffz.png]

This will be liberty lawful forces with the primary force being Liberty Navy against Liberty unlawfuls with the primary force being Liberty Separatists.
Please bring Navy or Separatists and only if you do not have either bring something else, considering the background of this event. Thank you.

Post below in this thread to state your desire to participate. State your faction, name and ship type.

The event will take place on Friday, 15.May.2020, 18:00 UTC.

Rules

As this is a PvP event - you will not be allowed to return to the battle scene if you leave it for some reason.
Please try to balance. This is supposed to be a fun fight representing the ongoing one in lore. No stakes.
The respective bounty boards are not required to pay out kills made within this event.

Registration

Non registered ships are to not approach the combat area to avoid confusion.
Keep signing up even if slots are full. New ones will be opened or you can be pulled in from reserve.

Liberty Lawfuls(Priority to Liberty Navy)
Battleship: LXC-Powell - Navy Atlantis
Battleship: [LN]-LNS-Durango - Navy Overlord
Battleship: [LN]-LNS-Glendale - Navy Overlord
Battlecruiser: LN-AGS|CV-"Memphis" - Navy Interdictor
Battlecruiser: =LSF=Merrimack - LSF Interdictor
Battlecruiser:
Cruiser: LNS-Marblehead - Navy Archer
Cruiser: LN-AGS|CV-"Destiny" - Navy Archer
Cruiser:

RESERVE: LPS-Elizabeth - LPI Battlecruiser
RESERVE: LSFC-Seattle - LSF Archer
RESERVE:

Liberty Unlawfuls(Priority to Separatists)
Battleship: [HF]-HFB-Incursus - Hellfire Osiris
Battleship: H|-SNS-Harmony - Separatist Harmony
Battleship: H|-SNS-Discovery - Separatist Overlord
Battlecruiser: H|-SNS-Ticonderoga - Separatist Interdictor
Battlecruiser:
Battlecruiser:
Cruiser: [R]-Moderately.Classy - Rogue Scylla
Cruiser: [R]-Innocent.Slaughter - Rogue Scylla
Cruiser: [R]-Boaby.Basher - Scylla - Rogue Scylla

RESERVE:
separatists can have BCs? ID said up to cruisers allowed, so I didn't try them and picked Rogue instead to pew lawful players in lib
Battlecruisers are cruisers per the rules. So yes.
(05-13-2020, 07:05 PM)Battlegroup Harmony Wrote: [ -> ]Battleship

Since Carriers are basically Battleships - does this include them into the event? Also dropping in.

LNS-Shenandoah, Battleship
But if carriers are also allowed then please sign me up as:
LXC-Powell
If gunboats will be included in the future, I'll most likely change to that.
For now I'd like to apply to a Liberty Lawful Reserve slot.

Faction: Liberty Security Force
Character name: LSFC-Seattle
Ship: Archer --- Liberty Siege Cruiser
Amenhotep Osiris move to saturday or sunday and i can come
[HF]-HFB-Incursus
Osiris-class Battleship
Hellfire Legion

Can swap to [HF]-HFBC-Last.Sunrise if by some miracle both Separatist Dreads sign up.
H|-SNS-Ticonderoga
LABC
Separatist.
(05-13-2020, 07:17 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Battlecruisers are cruisers per the rules. So yes.
Oh nice, so you can get all but Liberty dreadnought on that ID? I wasn't playing it because of that, would be nice to see more cap on cap action in NY

And dreadnought on faction ID I assume
Yeah just no battleships currently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5