Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FLCompanion issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evenin' everyone!

So, I'm trying to plan ahead my trading trips. I want to basically know the profits made between Libertonian and Bretonian systems using the different trade routes possible between those systems.

I tried using the "exclude systems" section, but it shows only Bretonian trade routes - if a Bretonian system is selected in "Source" - or Libertonian trade routes - if a Libertonian system is selected.

Is there a way to get both Libertonian and Bretonian trade routes available on FLCompanion?
That usage is above my head. I just select where I am, and look for where I should be or want to be going, and cycle through source bases, making notes of different routes' profits if there are too many to remember. And of course if I'm at a base with no real economy, I know I'll be starting elsewhere.
(05-14-2020, 05:35 PM)Arathoxan Wrote: [ -> ]Good evenin' everyone!

So, I'm trying to plan ahead my trading trips. I want to basically know the profits made between Libertonian and Bretonian systems using the different trade routes possible between those systems.

I tried using the "exclude systems" section, but it shows only Bretonian trade routes - if a Bretonian system is selected in "Source" - or Libertonian trade routes - if a Libertonian system is selected.

Is there a way to get both Libertonian and Bretonian trade routes available on FLCompanion?

Excluding system means that FLCompanion won't route your trip through that system or won't put destination there.

So if you want to see Bretonia-Liberty trade routes, you might need to exclude systems such as Kepler, Galileo, Hudson, Bering, Leeds, Omega-7. You can also exclude some factions, so that those bases are not considered at all, but that seems like even more work.

This should in theory out routes to other houses below optimal ones. Also, if you use Raisu's http://tiny.cc/FLcompanion then you can put minimum profit rate to remove bad trade routes (below 250 credits/second is considered suboptimal route in my opinion).
Thanks boys, that worked well !