Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Jane Yorkfield To: Hackers, Smugglers, Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Jane Yorkfield
Encryption: YES
Subject: Zoner Technology

Greetings, every qualified man and women, and dear keepers of the information.

I'm Jane Yorkfield, a representative of Green Party inside the great Parliament of Bretonia. My main focus is simply, Wildlife. Gaian Wildlife. And every other creature in Sirius.

My dear colleague, dear Layla Velasquez; was... in Gaian ranks, as a veterinarian. We have healed approximately 1200 wildlife. And delivered them to Gaian authorities, where they will be sent back to Gaia safely.

Now, as she was in Gaian ranks, we had a big plan. A Zoner Nephilim, to use it as a temporary shelter until the situation in Gaia resolves. However, she is currently out of the game, hiding from Gaians. She will lay low meanwhile i can get sufficient support to get her plan back on track.

We have already found a construction site for "Nephilim" class colony ship. However, the blueprints are missing. The zoners have declined, so we need your help.

We can provide you nearly anything. A permit for a base? We can keep it as a secret. Credits? Negotiable. Information? You get it. Just name the things you want.

We need it urgently so we can start the construction of the ship, ASAP.

Thank you anyone that is interested.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Just about sounds like you should be defecting to the Gaians, and your lady friend should be defecting to... well, whoever the Gaians defect to.

And you think that the construction of a Zoner Nephilim of all things, will be quick enough to serve as a temporary accommodation for wildlife you already have? You're a few blueprints short, indeed.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Jane Yorkfield
Encryption: YES
Subject: Nephilim

I dont really know what knowledge led you to comment on the view of our party, and my vetenerian friend. We are totally open to any comments, however it just feels odd to see such a comment questioning our identities.

I dont understand how "quickness" of something determines the qualification of a shelter. It does not need to be quick at all, and nor we did ask about any insights on the issue.

We have worked hard to determine the best solution, and a colony ship is simply the best answer. Please let us know if you can access the blueprint, if not, we do not see any reason for you to comment on the issues of Wildlfe.

---boosting signal---