Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yokai - Reporting Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JUHpMFl.png]

Following template must be used.

Code:
[color=#d7cfd0][font=Trebuchet MS][img float=left]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/font]
[hrc]#4d2424[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#4d2424][font=Overpass][size=x-large][b]INCOMING TRANSMISSION[/b][/size][/font][/color][/align][hrc]#4d2424[/hrc]

[color=#4d2424][b]Sender:[/b][/color] [color=#a19494][font=Overpass]TEXT HERE[/color][/font]

[color=#4d2424][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=#a19494][font=Overpass]TEXT HERE[/color][/font]

[color=#4d2424][b]Source:[/b][/color] [color=#a19494][font=Overpass]TEXT HERE[/color][/font]

[color=#4d2424][b]Subject:[/b][/color] [color=#a19494][font=Overpass]TEXT HERE[/color][/color][/font]

[hrc]#4d2424[/hrc]

[pi amount=7][align=justify][color=#a19494][font=Overpass]  TEXT GOES HERE  [/align][/pi]
   [/color][/font]

[hrc]#4d2424[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#4d2424][font=Overpass][size=x-large][b]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION[/b][/size][/font][/color][/align][hrc]#4d2424[/hrc]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Tengu

Recipient: Yokubo, Yokai

Source: Kyoto Base

Subject: Honshu Reconnaissance, Drunken Captain.

Konichiwa,

Our brethren and myself recently completed a reconnaissance of the Chuyu and the Hiryo Cloud within the Honshu system. In the Chuyu Cloud, we found two installations self-identifying as hostile with minimal defences that attempted to shoot us down, these were named Masamune Station and Yamato respectively. The other, Izu Outpost, seemed to more of an infant construction, improperly established and undefended in the Hiryo Cloud.
I have included in the attachments relevant visual information of these stations.

Lastly, we encountered a drunken Kusari Naval Forces Captain in a battle-cruiser where he should not be, Chugoku. I offered him the chance to surrender and save his crew the embarrassment of dying by his side. He chose death.
I have included the relevant logs of the communication below.

Tengu out.

ATTACHMENTS:
1 2 3

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Senbo

Recipient: Yokai Warriors

Subject: Field/Delivery Report

Honorable Warriors

Exactly two days ago we launched a raid on Tau-53 system. I was accompanied by three of our warriors armed with light and heavy bomber craft. Our numbers have proven to be effective. As we sealed the entrances and exits of the system, the chance of us making a catch of potentially hostile targets was at the very high level. Warriors and I were extremely patient and this very patience made us endure which resulted in catching a hostile transport.

Warrior Kojubo encountered a Samura Train right at the jump hole to Lorraine system. It is unclear why the pilot chose to go through a hole, but alas, he did not have a good time. No mercy was shown to that Samura pilot which can also be said about his ship.

[Image: gj4stPj.png]

I received a word from our Master, he instructed me to visit Omicron Mu and obtain Kemwer Munitions. The requested Munitions shall be used for arming our troops as we prepare for, as Master Yokubo said, OPERATION: Hoshi.
More than 3.000 units of Kemwer Munitions were brought directly to Kyoto. It is unknown when the Operation will start, but I've been told to inform all other warriors and deliver as many munitions as possible.

[Image: wvsF05j.png]

Brothers, we're to await further orders.
Senbo out.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Yokubo 欲望

Subject: OPERATION Hoshi

Yokai Warriors

OPERATION Hoshi is about to begin. You have 22 hours to report to Kyoto.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Noroi

Source: Hikone Base

Subject: The Skirmish

Konnichiwa my fellow warriors,

Today, roughly two hours ago, a small scale clash broke out between our forces and the opposing cooperation of the Bounty Hunter Guild and the Kusari Naval Forces in the Honshu system. The brave Yokai warrior Keibetsu drew the fire of our enemies as Gekido, Hakkyoken and I made quick work of them. It is unfortunate that Keibetsu's vessel was destroyed, however, we retrieved his escape pod once every Naval craft had been destroyed.

DI-3 "Wyvern" Kusari Very Heavy Fighter destruction.
[Image: b2.png]
AP-12400 "Moray" Bounty Hunter Bomber status destruction.
[Image: b1.png]

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Noroi

Source: Hikone Base

Subject: Defenders

Konnichiwa my fellow warriors,

Today, a blockade was put up by me and a number of other Yokai warriors in the Honshu System . We had one objective - stop the transports from reaching a certain space station. We did well with what we worked with. Three fighter crafts and a single bomber. The warriors and I decided to lock down the station and so we did. However, it would not be us if we were not met with opposition. A single Naval Forces battlecruiser accompanied by a Bounty Hunter gunship and a Hogosha fighter. An odd mix. No matter. A new objective arose. Destroy the defenders. It was tough at first due to a lack in firepower. We requested assistance and we received. Several more bombers arrived to the scene and we took care of our foes swiftly.

"Komainu" Kusari Battlecruiser destruction.
[Image: bcnme4x.png]

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Yokubo 欲望

Subject: Orders

Yokai Warriors

OPERATION Hoshi was a resounding success. Both of Samura installations, Masamune and Yamato were completely destroyed. We have hit Samura where it hurts the most and with that, their influence in Honshu is slowly fading away.

The battles were hard, many of our ships took damage, therefore I am ordering you, my Warriors, to move back to Kyoto and leave our ships on Mito Shipyards where they could be repaired fully.
For this we shall need repairs, luckily the Golden Chrysanthemums have shown their skills, their aid in OPERATION Hoshi shall not be forgotten. I will personally contact friendly parties and ask for necessary materials required for our ship's repairs.

Recover your strength Warriors, you will need it for what comes next.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Gekko

Source: Takashima Depot, Nagano

Subject: Disrupting Samura Mining Ops

Honorable Warriors,

Myself and the crew of the Naginata have been disrupting Samura operations within the Nagano system, only yesterday we hunted and destroyed one of their large mining vessels in the system, the captain of the vessel deigned to call me 'scum' to which myself and the crew did not take very kindly too. Our Forward Gun made very quick work of him.

A second Samura mining vessel was also destroyed when he, for reasons that I cannot quite fathom, decided to throw his ship into the atmosphere of the nearby planetoid. His ship was annihilated along with all hands. It would seem we truly strike fear into the hearts of these cowards.

I will continue raiding their operations within the system until I am called elsewhere.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Senbo

Source: Mekong Station

Subject: Field Report

Honorable Warriors

I have received direct orders from Master Yokubo to relocate from Kyoto Base to Sigmas, Sigma-21 to be more precise. Our mission is somewhat simple - support Gas Miners Guild in pushing back Rheinland Military and other hostile entities such as Samura.

While I was flying from Kyoto to Sigmas I have encountered a few rather hostile vessels. In New Tokyo, at the lane from Kishiro Station to Honshu Jump Gate, a lone Coalition Battle Cruiser was being chased by our Chrysanthemum sister. The Captain of the Cruiser ignored my orders to cut the engines and stop completely so I had no other choice but to neutralize it. Before I could do any of that I had to first deal with an Interspace Commerce Titanic that was coming from Honshu. The transport was filled with Silver ore. Naturally I demanded credits, but the pilot was clearly stalling and refused to wire the credits.

My assumption was proven correct as the Kusari State Police Gunship arrived while I was trying to extort the Interspace transport. At the end, the transport got blown up and his cargo got completely destroyed.

The Police didn't bother chasing me and I made my way to Honshu where our sister was disrupting the Coalition Battle Cruiser. The Coalition Capital Ship, just like the Interspace transport, got neutralized.

After restocking on Hikone I made my way to Sigma. Right at the Sigma-13 Jump Gate I stopped yet another Libertonian, only this time it was an Ageira Supertransport hauling Uranium ore. The pilot was a lot smarter than the Interspace one as he immediately paid 10.000.000 credits after which I let him leave.

In Chuyu Cloud I, to my surprise, encountered a Freelancer Serenity pilot hauling Drill Bits. He was a tough nut to crack, but after quite some time I had to blow him up as he was first - refusing to stop and second - refused to acknowledge my presence.

The last part of my report would be a Sigma-21 and Sigma-15 patrol. Sigma-21 was clear of any hostiles so I moved to Sigma-15 where after a long patrol, at the Rheinland Planet Juist's moon - Hammersee, I encountered a Samura Train filled with Optronic Arrays. The engagement was swift and effective. After neutralizing Samura I returned back to Sigma-21 where I currently am stationed.

More raids should be expected in the next few weeks, I shall be accompanied by more Yokai Warriors very soon.

[Image: MQEkIw9.png]
[Image: OBILjoZ.png]
[Image: vS5RJml.png]
[Image: jYQMhng.png]

Senbo out.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION