Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: your opinion about sirius credit cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just wanted to know your opinion about sirius credit cards
Gallic francs are better
I would prefer all prices for anything and all cash people have divided by 100
So we could have eliminated the problem for cash corruptions.
Superfluous.
have them drop off mission NPCs
(05-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Hemlocke Wrote: [ -> ]have them drop off mission NPCs

Unnecessary with the bounty plugin
I voted, but I have a question concerning votes
Since Discovery GC allows the creation of multiple forum accounts, so does that affect the voting processes?
Is it available and allowed for players to vote using their 10 accounts on forums? Smile

Good luck with your votings
(05-17-2020, 02:55 PM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer all prices for anything and all cash people have divided by 100
No I think it's perfect. I mean if you think about it today. A small aircraft like let's use the Piper Seneca as an example costs 1.5ish million US. A large military ship these days probably costs hundreds of millions or even billions to build.

A millennium later a small starship costs 5-7 million and a large military cruiser costs hundreds of millions. I think the amount of zeros we have at the end of everything is alright.

But having credit cards does make the transferring of millions easy.
don't really know or understand the point with the credit cards! Though i'd be happy to listen if someone were to explain it for me!
(05-17-2020, 06:03 PM)Alastair_S1D Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2020, 02:55 PM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer all prices for anything and all cash people have divided by 100
No I think it's perfect. I mean if you think about it today. A small aircraft like let's use the Piper Seneca as an example costs 1.5ish million US. A large military ship these days probably costs hundreds of millions or even billions to build.

A millennium later a small starship costs 5-7 million and a large military cruiser costs hundreds of millions. I think the amount of zeros we have at the end of everything is alright.

But having credit cards does make the transferring of millions easy.

Doing that would reduce a lot of issues though. So I'd be all for it.
Pages: 1 2