Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problem with bases docking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
I have some problems with some characters in Omicron Theta and Omicron Gama with docking in players base.
Some characters that i have can dock and some they cant dock. The bases are free docking to all ships.
Also some characters cant dock and also cant support the bases and trade .
Please inform me what is wrong with the bases (Player bases).
I would like to inform you that the problem is appears over a year after some big patch you make. For example before 15 days all working fine and after patch some ships cant dock to the bases.
Please inform me for that problem.

Thank you
Concerning docking to player-owned bases,
It depends on the "Defense mode" of the base & accordingly, the access list.
You need to be more specific so I can help you find the problem and fix it.

What is the IFF of that base?
What is the "Defense Mode" of that base?
Is that nickname which wants to dock, added to the /base addtag or not?

Awaiting your answer.
Greetings
I Have also problem with some characters. I have characters at least 3 years and also some times can dock and some they cant. I try also in theta resort that was free docking and i cant.
Now i cant dock with this caracters this time after the last patch. Please inform me also . Because we cant load the bases .

Thank you
Same problem Now is docking in the morning cant dock and now can dock. Sigma 59
Yep now the problem is fixed.
Greetings the problem not fixed. In the last 2 days we have the same problem. Please the admins must check it. We cant load the base .

Thank you

1. Is this problem affecting Theta Resort only, or other bases?

2. Have the base managers read and understood this tutorial? You need to make sure that the character in question is granted access or that the docking permissions are set properly.
Happened yesterday
On the helium POB next to eerie
I dock, leave
And then when I want to dock again it says your papers are not good here
(hogosha default Id, iff)
You have a Hogosha ID in Pennsylvania?

The way IDs change reputations is by doing so as you undock. So, you can change your reputation by killing certain faction NPCs, but the next time you undock your ID will change your reputation back to what it's supposed to. It might be that the POB at Erie doesn't want Hogosha docking there.

Hmmm, seems the base is set to a Universal Shipping affiliation, which is only set to -.3 for Hogosha. What's the relevant character name?
Pob owners cannot decide that they don't want a faction to dock there. It's either by IFF, green/white means you can dock, red means it shoots you. Or by whitelisting names or parts of names.
Pages: 1 2