Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair fan is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, after trying the game for a week and settle down as a Corsair pilot, I decide to introduce here hoping gaining for friends and in game interaction.

Usually you will find me in Gamma as Lady.Vengeance doing missions to save money for a cruiser/ battleship.

Thank to Covid-19 I'm jobless atm so have lot of time playing, as well as there are 2-3 active Corsair players use to hang around with me so welcome to join if you are interested. Cheer!
Hey there, welcome.

If you are trying to save up for a cruiser/battleship it might be easier to trade some ore, but do what you feel like doing.

Wish you the best of luck in your adventures.
Hey is selling FREELANCER ID Transports. Buy one, earn some credits and then go for Capital Ships.
(05-22-2020, 08:26 AM)catmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, after trying the game for a week and settle down as a Corsair pilot, I decide to introduce here hoping gaining for friends and in game interaction.

Usually you will find me in Gamma as Lady.Vengeance doing missions to save money for a cruiser/ battleship.

Thank to Covid-19 I'm jobless atm so have lot of time playing, as well as there are 2-3 active Corsair players use to hang around with me so welcome to join if you are interested. Cheer!

Hey man and welcome! I know you are getting all settled in and comfy as a corsair. But you can have multiple characters going and it helps to have them, cause if you are finding the corsairs are having a quiet day you can always play with friends from another faction. Welcome again and hope to see you out there with one of my characters. Since you are Corsair you may just end up crossing swords with my Outcast Karina.Ortega. (happy)
Welcome to the Community!
Have fun and see ya in space *yarr*