Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another Old guy Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-22-2020, 02:52 PM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a second. Do you guys know .Duck team or associated with them?

P.S. Relation-Ship your RP is fun to read.
P.P.S. among new ships, the enterprise could be better suited by bustard. Civilian ship, exploring, capable to have FTL engine for quick travels if necessary. Probably not that suited for trading if your Enterprise was a trading ship.

I think not? what / who is that? and when does it was?
(05-22-2020, 02:13 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]hey hey
Seems like things have changed
You seemed lost in NY haha (EDIT: I met him on zoner ID trying to dock with Artifacts at Rochester :])
Damn lucky I had the 5k parked so close

Zoners don't dock at house bases really
- There are a lot of ID restrictions now, make sure you read the ID, Zone of influence before buying a ship and hauling artifacts etc. most traders can dock on neutral + bases, you picked the worst in zoners

I made a short write up about it,
was a pretty funny encounter
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2163409
welcome back

If you want to have some forum fun you can reply there heh, copied you into "CC" so you can see it in-RP

Thanks, ill give the compliment back, i also answered in your story to maybe get a lower punishmend for you. I hope you like it. And that situatuon is exactly why i wanted to start again with freelancer. So many kind ppl who are just get a stupid situation in something usefull Smile
Welcome back.
Welcome back.

We never met, so hi Smile
as a Member of the Current Unofficial but Hopefully, soon Official Orbital Spa and Cruise Faction let me Welcome a Fellow Liner Capitan Back into the game I hope we meet in space sometime and have Fun Together

Pages: 1 2