Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Say hai thar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I managed to steal a friend from World of No-lifecraft. He can't post yet because he's valadating, but say hey to my friend Senel! He's never played Freelancer before and I told him about it when I was giving my characters over to my brother. Played WoW with him for a good long time. Since two years or so ago.

So say hey!

~Leo
Hi person who cant post here. Umm, welcome I suppose, follow the rules, blah blah, trick will clue you in I'm sure. Ummm, use skype, contribute to the wiki if you can, ask questions.

I have to say this is the first proxy welcome post i have seen. Hope to hear from you soon although Im not sure Kord will be around to hit the button today.
Haidere. Caek?
Heya who cant post right now
Guess it's my turn to say hi. Hi
Hello there, always nice to see new people who say hello, its friendly.
Are you the new person the other person was talking about?
' Wrote:Hi person who cant post here. Umm, welcome I suppose, follow the rules, blah blah, trick will clue you in I'm sure. Ummm, use skype, contribute to the wiki if you can, ask questions.

I have to say this is the first proxy welcome post i have seen. Hope to hear from you soon although Im not sure Kord will be around to hit the button today.

Korrd is still alive? COOL!
Greetings, and salutations to boot. I like this welcome-by-proxy idea. Also - if he doesn't get cleared and his account gets deleted without ever getting validated, just try again with a different username, happens.
hi. Poke. Hi.
Pages: 1 2 3