Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Portraits and Flags free for use.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i though people could give a use to these, they come from a game called Starsector, i avoided uploading the in-game faction emblems, since you know, rp rules and stuff. All of the flags are just custom ones. Portraits are just for the player except a few ones, but i dont think it matters much.

https://imgur.com/a/28ajYDb

Use them to make your signature, emblem, or whatever you want to make.

Other illustrations for use:

https://imgur.com/a/EzhxINf
talkin bout starsector while im playing it

good game

[Image: TrWLnB0.png]

new avatar acquired
honestly never played it, Though i played a Space Survival game similar to gay sid meiers civilisation and a Space game similar to Epic Sims City! I think i might have a flick through the pics! I am quite good at Graphic art Collage Blend work! Maybe i can finally make myself a decent Sig!
i highly recommend playing starsector

It's like they took america - cut it up into little bits and turned it into a space game LoL - I may have to give it a go it looks pretty cool!
kinda offtopic but I wish to recommend you to play Space Rangers (HD: A war apart in particular)
I honestly did not realise there were so many space games out there!
(05-22-2020, 10:16 PM)FrodoTheFluffy Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly did not realise there were so many space games out there!

Do you know the game Mount & Blade Warband?

Starsector its pretty much that but in space.
Nope, I literally only play two games these days - Neverwinter Nights, - I am a designer for a server i play aswell as have years of DM experience in Neverwinter Nights and Freelancer - Years ago i used to help Run a freelancer faction called [FTP] Freelancers Traders and Pirates on a server different to Discovery - I am really out of the Loop of gaming considering i focus on only these two games currently for the last ten years!
(05-22-2020, 11:11 PM)HoakinBlackforge Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2020, 10:14 PM)FrodoTheFluffy Wrote: [ -> ]Love it, save the Tea! Save the World. My signature sucks don't look at it XD!

Hey, there is a AI hostile faction on starsector that you could make a signature out of it.

Thought i'd quote this here as it is the topic for pictures Smile I will have a look online and see what pics i can bring up theres gotta be something i can work with
Pages: 1 2