Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty [R]ogue Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: mbnPBij.png][Image: aUhNgNj.png]
[Image: XZM1F0P.png]

Good morning,

Any of you who were present during Ageira's exfil of Alberta or the recent skirmish in Texas likely remember my name. If not, then it's tagged to my biopic. No need for introductions.
The Legion and Rogues have never gotten along on the right foot, and I'm very well aware of this. I won't go over what the Legion would do in the past, but it was messy. As of late, however, things have been different, particularly with your pack. Less coordination and more understanding, at least in a situational aspect, but we can both agree that our disdain for the Hackers and Ageira, not to mention the Navy, at least has an Easter-grade level of bringing people together

I won't lie, something big is coming up. Concord mobilizing, reports of drills in Pennsylvania, and the Separatist evac to Kansas is only going to paint a bigger target for the Navy. Add in the Legion's own hand in helping this evacuation move on, and some fancy shit with the Commonwealth, and it spells a scene that would make Locklear's stunts and time look like a golden age. The 'Professors' look to be keeping their heads down, especially since we're in the neighborhood providing the hands they're not, and it's not looking like they're going to be doing anything until the big push, so that leaves me with this. I can offer the Rogues, particularly your pack and any you happen to favor, a chance to see a bit of cooperation against the Navy past what's already been done, and to bring about an air of ignorance against whatever you happen to extort from any civvies you come across. Liberty's a capitalist paradise anyway, so money's not a problem for them, and as long as it doesn't involve a load of dead ones, I couldn't really care less.
Considering the circumstances and the people involved, I'd say this is a pretty sound offer to get us off your back. Naturally, I can't account for all of the Legion, but the guys directly under me would turn a blind eye, something I'm sure would only let you reap even more profits.

Lemme know how it sounds.

West, out.

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Amy West
Sender: Petra Swanson

[Image: bNAdgbb.png]

Amy West,

This one certainly caught me off guard.

To my knowledge, never before has someone from the Legion tried to come forward and engage in some sort of cooperation with the Rogues.
That aside, let me be frank. We have not forgotten what has been done in the past and, more importantly, how we have been treated by the Legion before. It appears that now would be a good time for you take a full stop and do a 180 turn, but that isn't how we roll.

We don't care what's to come, really. But let me congratulate you for stepping forward and attempting to build a decent relationship with whom you formerly considered scum, though that is what it'll remain as. An attempt.

Attachment(s):

None.

Transmission terminated