Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anna Brandt, CO, RNC Elsass, Fm: Med Force Enterprises, Subj: Medical Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Anna Brandt, CO, RNC Elsass

Good day Anna Brandt,

Thank you for signing up for our course. It pleases me to see that not only you but also your XO and fellow officers are willing to participate in what I can only hope is the first of many courses we at MFE can to offer to any and all interested parties.

I am replying to you personally for the fact that you asked permission regarding the broadcasting of the course to your crew. As noble as I think this may be I must decline on a broadcast. While MFE is very much set on sharing knowledge we, I believe that this course with attendees from all parts of the sector, should not be broadcasted beyond what happens in the classroom.

The very reason for this decision is that we support attendees to be open in their discussion. Therefore anyone who attends the course is free to use information from the discussion, but is not allowed to reveal who made any comment. It is designed to increase openness of discussion. We respect the privacy of our attendees and this is one of the main pillars on which this course can be truly successful.

We do offer all course attendees a digitized copy of all subjects covered on this course as well as a large collection of medical "tips-and-tricks" from our medical staff. I think that you find this information combined with the notes you and your fellow attendees will be taking, to be a very welcome amount of medical information. Having said that, you are always welcome to contact us should you have any questions regarding medical issues or the treatment of patients.

I hope that my answer regarding the request for broadcasting can still be satisfactory and I very much look forward to meet you and your fellow officers on June the 4th aboard Med Force General-B.

Yours in the service of those in need of medical care,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Hospital Administrator, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises