Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>>: Kalliste Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: jxKBM3F.png?2]

Sender: Alan Courier
Recipient: Kalliste Silver
Source: [REDACTED]

Subject: A Job offering.
Subject Priority: Top Priority
Encryption: Level 7

Hello,

My name is Alan Courier, I would like to meet with you to discuss a job offering. A job offering with a very high reward.

I represent a much larger organization, for some time now we have been searching for talented mercenaries, and ones of your character.

If you are interested, please respond and I will make preparations to meet in person.

A. Courier,

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Silver
ENCRYPTION: V1N-D1CT-1V3

The clock handles swing a lot, but their ass is always caught in the spinner.

Hello, generic person #5781. You probably wonderin' what the eff I'm on about clocks. Its a local Houston sayin' that means the more ***** changes, the more it stays the same. Now, thank you for the ego strokin' by the talented merc quirp, but talented in this job means either you're good at staying alive or someone is out to hire you for some suicidal biz.

New Paris, 19th arrondissement, Parc des Buttes-Chaumont. There's a restaurant, the Du Lac, that exists to the side with a perfect view of the park, fully glass walls so you ain't missin' out on the scenery while enjoying some fine food.

Set a time and date, and I'll get us a table.

-Silver

Attachments: None.

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Subject: Re: A Job offering.

Hello,

Your quick response is appreciated, if you would, please schedule our meeting for 6pm tomorrow - New Paris time. I will arrive 15 minutes ahead of schedule.

A. Courier,

Silver,

Blood Samples have been delivered as requested.

I will be your point of contact during this operation. Any information we gather that may assist you will be forwarded to you promptly. Here are the files on both Subject 5 and Subject 6.

>>Subject 5<<

>>Subject 6<<

You will see that certain portions of the file remain classified, this is necessary to for client confidentiality and protection against unwanted intruders should the information leak out.

Sources in the Liberty Navy and LPI have confirmed Subject 6's involvement in the Bering frontier. How you proceed is up to you. We will have our sources check DHS software for leave and absence chits. If we find one under Subject 6's name, we will notify you of the time and destination.

As for Subject 5, Vogtland Station's traffic record is currently under review. The shift in power has likely begun to destabilize the Hessian command structure. Other than that, we are in the dark with Subject 5.

A. Courier,

Silver,

We have an update from upper management, sources on Vogtland have pulled information from the traffic logs. Apparently an Order ambassador by the name of "Luciano Marquez" arrived on Vogtland station just a few hours before Subject 5 went missing. Suspicion would dictate that the Order Ambassador had something to do with this, since he left the station around the same time she disappeared.

We do not have contacts in the order, the Order is very good at closing themselves off from most large figures in society. We will not be able to provide further information on Commander Marquez's location or his intentions.

A. Courier,

[Image: o2P97pl.png]

Interestin'.

Thanks. I know who just to call.

- Silver.

[Image: BYFRoUN.png]

Silver,

We have another lead, as anticipated Chief Kidman has booked leave formally through the Republic's DOD & DHS system. She will be taking local leave at what appears to be her address for the next two weeks. Given she's been seen commonly in this area, we anticipate this may be her personal apartment. Please take note that when someone of her status takes leave for a prolonged period of time check-ins via email or mobile messaging are mandated. We believe these check ins are daily, but do not know when or how she would carry them out.

If timed correctly, it should attract less attention. Please take note of the reason for leave, as it may be of use.

We will leave this information in your hands.

[LEAVE CHIT #938248209438902 PULLED FROM DHS ACCESS]

Name: Kidman, Una, F
Supervisor: Director Murray
Time of leave: Monday June 22nd to Monday June 6th.
TLG: Monday 0700
POC: Chief Eisenhower
Leave Address: 890764 Havard Ave. Apartment B-19-5 MA District 6, Planet Manhattan, NY.
Reason For Leave: Stress Management.

A. Courier,

[Image: rcomm_silver06.png]

Shinny.

We're zero'in on the *****. I'll poke ya when we get her ass.

- Silver.

[Image: BYFRoUN.png]

Silver,

Your delivery of the Homeland Security Chief is much appreciated, she believes she escaped our custody. Though that is not the case, please do not confirm nor deny her suspicions at all - should she come looking for those who captured her. Our own analysis and studies yielded different results than we anticipated, she is not suitable for our goal - but you will still be compensated.

The runaway, Subject 5, must be captured alive and unharmed. Our network has yielded negative results on finding her or the suspected Order officer that may have been involved with her disappearance. The best way to locate her may very well be through her close associate: Lukas Keller; or through the Order. The most recent sighting of Mr. Keller was in Bretonia with his family. The most recent surge in Order activity was observed in Coronado not so long ago. Whichever direction you choose to pursue is your choice.

We must stress the caution and precision necessary to capture subject 5. Subject 5 is far more aggressive and has gone to numerous lengths to avoid being re-possessed by us. Subject 5 carries strange and rare attributes that may never be seen for decades. We must stress the importance of taking her unharmed.

A. Courier,