Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Corsairs; From: The Enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: ep8Snws.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Ernest Cochet, Capitaine Principal
Recipients: The Corsairs, who is interested
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour,

I was promoted to the role of a person who was given the opportunity to mingle with such a great nation as you.
My name is Ernest Cochet. Our high command gave us an order to destroy all the buildings that are in the Dublin system.
I can’t make you, just offer. We will siege all the bases according to plan. Starting from the closest from our exit, ending with the farthest.
If you are interested in delivering a major blow to the economy of Bretonia, we invite you.

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Ernest Cochet | Description: Burning Dublin

Putting Dublin on torch

Senor Cochet... *nods*

We are not very interested in demolishing Dublin and also blowing el economy of Bretonia. But...

We like the fact Armed Forces will be busy there, leaving weak spots where we have our real interests. Of course Mighty Armada will be there on your side. Just... war costs, ya know... si? And makes lot of troubles. And we want no troubles and we want not to be poor. So... our humble conditions will be:

1. We need our ships to be filled with gold, after every base we finish. All of them being present in el system.

2. Gaians musn't be hurt. They are nice hermanos, loco tree-huggers. We will not shoot on them, so you won't also. If they are still attacking you after battle is over, we will leave to get our gold and will not watch.

Si? What we do now, shall I spit in on hand and we shake?

*he pressed off button with his hairy macho hand, to end comms. Button cracked happily, dreaming about next generation of buttons that will probably be covered with gold.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: n3tHzPy.png]
[Image: JQyX7xK.png]

Sender:Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Recipent:Capitaine Principal Ernest Cochet

Subject:Joint operations in Dublin

Encryption:Alta Criptografia

Bonjour monsieur Cochet,

I've been waiting for a message of the Enclave ever since our fruitful cooperation in Omega-49, which lead to the successful destruction of the Isca Fortress. You showed a great display of military force there, quite an impressive sight.
Deconstructing important facilities in the Dublin system was one of our plans for some time now, we've just been waiting for the proper moment.
Now, with the Bretonian forces in Omega-49 weakened, we see the opportunity to move heavier assets to the area.
Of course, this opportunity comes with a risk. If the Armed Forces manage to block off the system, even after an potential victory in Dublin, our forces would be trapped and their way home would become impossible.
So my support comes with a humble request: Offer our ships repairs and service on your facilities for the time of the operation. That will increase our combat effectiveness drasticly.
The way to Crete is long and filled with danger, I'm sure our pilots would appreciate your hospitality.
Grant us this wish, and my soldiers will do their best to protect your interests in the area and fulfill our common objective. Naturally, everyone who dares to resist will be crushed without mercy.

I am looking forward to your decision. This may be the first step to an even more fruitful cooperation.
The times of the Bretonian Empire are over.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments:
NONE

Recipients: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez, Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron

Bonjour,

I am very happy to hear two different units. I will answer immediately on all points in one message, so that it is more convenient for you.

1. We agree not to touch the Gaians unless they touch us. Otherwise, if they attack us, they will be destroyed.
You see, self-defense is a thing that is not in dispute.

2. You did not specify what type of gold you need.
If you need ore, then I'm afraid our Warwolfs are not calibrated for mining, just like the rest of the tools. But this is a technical issue, and perhaps we can solve it over time.
If you need pure gold, then our station sells it, and you can take the amount you need.

3. And yes, we will give your ships access to our stations for repair and restocking, and you can also have lunch and go to the shower if you need it. See for yourself.
As an option, I can suggest you take the required amount of water. I heard you have it well appreciat.

That's all I wanted to say. If you are satisfied with these conditions and offers, we are waiting for you at the siege.

Recipients: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez, Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron

Bonjour,

I would like to thank you separately for your help, and I will ask the corresponding question. Are your forces ready to support us further?

Our high command gave us a new order, and we are already moving forward.
Waiting for your reply.

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]
[Image: JQyX7xK.png]

Sender:Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Recipent:Capitaine Principal Ernest Cochet

Subject:Further support

Encryption:Alta Criptografia

Bonjour monsieur Cochet,

I am quite satisfied with our success in Dublin.
Your hospitality was much appreciated, and I'm sure the effect on the Bretonians outweights the few losses we had by far.
Dublin wasn't defended well by the Armed Forces, but I doubt they will be as weak in New London.
This will not be an easy task, so our cooperation will be very important here. As long as your offer for hospitality still stands,
I can keep sending my fleets to the front. Keep them happy, and they will prove to be of great use to you.
I'll even send in additional support from the Omicrons, that should increase our chances.

However, there is one concern. In the attached file, you named one station which seems to be not reacting hostile to my people. It is the "Brighton Business Concourse". I'd like you to consider contacting them and hear them out, maybe they can agree to your terms, and benefit us in our conquest. We'd offer to support you diplomatically if you wish, but that is up to you.

I'll be on Bordeaux for a few more days, let me know when you're ready to start the operation.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments:
NONE