Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Doc Screwed Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this morning I was trying to create a new account on my launcher. When I tried to log into the account with my primary ships on it, namely [MFE]Doc.Holliday and such, it said the account was either corrupted and doesn't exist. This is bad as these are my primary RP accounts.
Need help, peeps, as I spend years (2008) building it all up and I'm not going to do it again.

Thank you.
Did you try asking the devs already? I can send some cash your way, i just don't know who to Big Grin
Did you change the name of your primary account and then try to select it from the sidebar with the old name? That usually causes this issue for me.

If you can't get it working I can set movechar codes on your accounts and send them to you so you can move them to another account.
If its just on one account, restoring them the old way with a movechar command shouldnt be too much considering that theres a limit of 7 ships per acc at max i believe.

Therefore you can post here.

Also this generally happens when reinstalling but, I dont know how to solve it unless a backup of your accounts exists.
If nothing works, you can resort to the good old fashioned way
Not sure what I did or what happened but I came home from work, logged in and all was good. No more messing with the launcher.
Back up your stoof.
Stop playing video games at work