Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Leaving thread on behalf of: Victor Steiner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing has he is too stubborn to do it, I'll do it for him. For various reasons that I will not reveal here, Steiner has decided to leave the game entirely. He has resigned his positions in all Bretonia factions and left the respective servers. I do believe that as I type this he is leaving all discovery servers. I am not sure if he is intending on returning at some point in the future, but I think I am not alone in wishing him the best in all his future endeavors.

Safe flying freelancer
Acknowledged, Freeport 7, we’ll see you in about two weeks.

Best of luck in your future endeavours, Steiner. Take care old buddy.
Maybe he wanted to go quietly hence why he hasn't posted. Ever thought of that?
Victor and I didn't always see eye to eye on things, but I wish him well in whatever life has in-store for him.
(05-31-2020, 03:26 PM)Greylock Wrote: [ -> ]Acknowledged, Freeport 7, we’ll see you in about two weeks.

G'luck.
Ode.
I'd like to note that I posted this on his behalf with his permission
[Image: 200.gif]
Whatever the reasons (and don't worry, they are not negative or serious), I'll be making sure the Great Schemer remains an éminence grise, as our chairman would say, lurking in the shadows. One does not simply get rid of all the Steiners Smile
Ode.
Pages: 1 2