Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery goes Stellaris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I've been playing a lot of Stellaris... I mean a LOT of Stellaris and discovered the great mods this game offers, I (managed to ascend from playing Disco to playing Disco in another game) thought about how Disco's various factions would be portrayed within the game at least with the number of choices it offers. So I started to convert a few factions into my modded game and tried to portray them as accurately as possible with rather pleasing results that will be posted below. Due to the fact that the whole process doesn't take that much time, I'd gladly try to put a faction of request in and see how Stellaris allows me to depict it, if you want your faction in the game just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Also feel free to point out errors or improvements.

PS: Also works with any other sort of organization, corporation or anything you'd like to see. For example Apple or sth idk.

You might want to colloborate into my bigger project I believe, I would love to learn how to implement logos and portraits from you.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=179720

Still WIP but I believe your skillsets would be very useful there.
(05-31-2020, 04:40 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to colloborate into my bigger project I believe, I would love to learn how to implement logos and portraits from you.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=179720

Still WIP but I believe your skillsets would be very useful there.

Lul I didn't see something like this already existed ^^
By any means, continue your thing but we could cooperate really. Also are some of your traits/civicsfrom other mods or did you make them yourself too?
(05-31-2020, 04:46 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]By any means, continue your thing but we could cooperate really. Also are some of your traits/civicsfrom other mods or did you make them yourself too?

I use the Stellaris Reborn Modpack for 2.6.3 with over 130 mods in it
BIG update. Added pretty much most of the well-designable factions. Since Shooter and I are "working" on a Disco mod pack, these factions would be playable.

I hope you have some [Image: 300px-Rick_Dalton_zeigt_auf_sich_selbst.jpg] moments.
Damn, this is very impressive. Certainly beats out my only slightly modded attempts at recreating the major houses a few years ago. I'd love to give your modpack a go once it's ready.
Only Stellaris helps to realize: "Hell, we've got a lot of cool factions!"
(07-02-2020, 05:33 PM)HrabCOrp Wrote: [ -> ]Only Stellaris helps to realize: "Hell, we've got a lot of cool factions!"

Exactly what I thought while making these.
Still doesn't beat Antonio playing as Red Hessians in EU4 with full fort-siege ideas tho.
Pages: 1 2