Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SAR]Saracens - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZAIlFjl.png]

The Saracens

Information Recruitment Feedback

D.I.S.C.O.R.D Comm-link Protocol Connection.

Recruitment form template.
Code:
[hrc]#FFBF00[/hrc]
[align=center][font=Merienda One][color=#FFFF00][size=large]Recruitment Infocard[/size][/color][/font][/align]
[hrc]#FFBF00[/hrc]
[font=Merienda One][color=#FFFF00]Personal Information[/color][/font]
<Link for your Image/Avatar if you have one>
[table]
[tr]
    [td][b]Name:[/b] <Your Name>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
    [td][b]Age: [/b] <Your Age>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
    [td][b]Place of Birth:[/b] <Your Place of Birth>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Biography: [/b]

<BIOGRAPHY GOES HERE|Short story also good too>

[/td]    
[/tr]
[/table]

Recruitment Infocard

Personal Information
[Image: avatar_43992.jpg?dateline=1590222687]
Name: Rafet Razlikli
Place of Birth: Crete
Biography:
Selam aleikum

I was born and raised a holo-pen pusher. My whole family had their own Corsair trading company, and my baba (father) ran the business from Crete, shipping goods to our allies. About 17 years ago they died from illness.. So, it was my job to keep the family business alive. I took over, ran the small company, and i like to say that we did expand and increase profits. Life was going nice and smooth for me and the rest of the ailem (family) until about a year ago, when I made the mistake of sending all of our vessel on one big convoy. They.. were stopped by Outcasts.. So then it was just me and my kardesh(brother), baba(father) he was sick that day, which is why he couldn't go on the convoy. My kardesh(brother) continued to.. 'attempt' to keep up the trade.. But any thought of that was lost when he too, was attacked by Outcasts during a convoy. 'Enough is enough!' i thought to myself when he died.. I went out to get revenge. Though i did manage to bring down a lot of our enemies, and i must say it's quite the thrill. I don't know how i manage to do so well in combat.. But it was not enough. I fought the outcast that had destroyed my aile(family), my business, and my honor. But that anger just flawed my technique.I was shot down and crashlanded at Freeport 9 . Luckily, i survived the crash. And even more so, some folk were nice enough to get me patched up and send me back home. It is time for me to hold against Outcast scum whatever it costs.

|========INCOMING TRANSMISSION========|

Salam, Rafet Razlikli! Your application has been approved. Additional data has been sent via secure channel.

|==========TRANSMISSION END==========|

Recruitment Infocard

Personal Information
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Name: الهداف (Mutlaq Alnaar)
Place of Birth:Planet Jiangxi
Biography:
Marhabaan aisdiqa' !

I was born on Planet Jiangxi, when enemies of the Coalition breached the systems defenses and laid siege to the planet in 817 I lost my entire family and friends before hitching a ride out of the warzone . Now I wasn't exactly on the best of terms with them,but you really appreciate what you had only when you lose it - our community was close-nit majmueat earaqia that commanded our common language. Since then I've been lost, going from a job to job, becoming a solid gunboat operator, taking odd jobs, most recently for The Corsairs in my Imperator, and really am just looking to re-connect with people like me, and find my identity once again.