Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Regarding NPC Faction IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, how about a different problem with Cryer... I don't want their tag, but it magically appeared out of nowhere when I was trying to switch to IMG. Now I'm sitting in a Cryer base and there are no Cryer missions for me to drop! How can they not be offering missions to me when they're apparently my best friends?
' Wrote:Ok, how about a different problem with Cryer... I don't want their tag, but it magically appeared out of nowhere when I was trying to switch to IMG. Now I'm sitting in a Cryer base and there are no Cryer missions for me to drop! How can they not be offering missions to me when they're apparently my best friends?

I'm not sure offhand your problem, but occasionally there just won't be jobs offered I've noticed. On the other hand, for Cryer, they definitely have some depots in Cambridge you could shoot at to lower that rep quick.
Oh great... now I've got to knock down my rep with the Navy too before I get Cryer... and a bunch of others if this pattern continues =/
' Wrote:Oh great... now I've got to knock down my rep with the Navy too before I get Cryer... and a bunch of others if this pattern continues =/

Just make sure the only faction that has a max rep is the one you want before dropping whatever tag you have, its the only way to guarantee you will get the rep you want.

For maxed reps that aren't flashing you just need to lower them by a little bit, a single dropped mission or destroyed ship would do.
' Wrote:Just make sure the only faction that has a max rep is the one you want before dropping whatever tag you have, its the only way to guarantee you will get the rep you want.

For maxed reps that aren't flashing you just need to lower them by a little bit, a single dropped mission or destroyed ship would do.

For added hilarity, I just tryed shooting Fort Bush for some speedy progress... which did nothing more than piss off Liberty as a whole. Luckily I got everything settled, and Cryer is flashing!! How does this show otherwise? Some kind of tag next to my name?

Also, what's a good transport ship recommendation for a Cryer employee? Fighter?
Pages: 1 2