Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alaska Online PVP Server 24/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: r2RgH90.png]

Alaska assault scenario update.
This is a 24/7 online pvp build that will connect to my dedicated server, hit connect in upper left corner, then fit your ship, play with friends since you need good party to progress.

Scenario is linear, progressive capture zones, there are 3 zones: Gate, Shipyard and Prison. When prison is captured by players, scenario is restarted within 15secs from Gate again.

To activate warp: select static solar and hit F5.
Weapon groups: disable mouse flight (spacebar), activate weapons on your right with mouse click, hit Shift+1,2,3,4 to assign group, then anytime hit F1 F2 F3 F4 to activate group.
Please name your ship before launch.

To spectate: instead of undock hit spectate, then hit J to disable UI rendering, WADS+Mouse, LeftShift+ increase movement speed, Spacebar while looking at ship=look at, hit Esc to disable look at.

WARNING: capital controls are different than snub
usage: you undock, hit space key to activate controls, then use scroll to control speed and double click LMB to set align direction, LMB pressed = move camera

Download launcher

PS may contain bugs

ATTENTION: server may crash in case of a lot of pew pew and players))
See you in space !!
I cant see other players.
(06-09-2020, 12:50 AM)RiosBonazell Wrote: [ -> ]I cant see other players.

'cos nobody on server except you Tongue

tommorow, may be there will some people online
I like how you did with battleship controls keep up the good work this is epic.
Holy Crapper, the HUD graphics look impressive!
This deserves some support.
I doubt we'll hop over in a dedicated manner until it's more like our current Discovery and well. It's amazing so far.
Your Atlantic carrier can tank turtles and valors now.
2.3mil hull to the valors 2.5mil and I believe it has 4 heavies like the other heavy carriers turned dreadnoughts have. I saw you asking in 2015. Your work on this and the amazing lighting you pulled off had me looking at your previous forum activity to admire it.
(06-09-2020, 05:55 AM)Hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]Your Atlantic carrier can tank turtles and valors now.
2.3mil hull to the valors 2.5mil and I believe it has 4 heavies like the other heavy carriers turned dreadnoughts have. I saw you asking in 2015. Your work on this and the amazing lighting you pulled off had me looking at your previous forum activity to admire it.
This visual mod is not related to the MassDriver. It's a part of my SP remaster mod, which was abandoned for long time. Recently I decided to continue working on it, and just made public some videos recorded almost 5 years ago.
Maybe some time I'll made a graphics pack adapted for Discovery (like SWAG) with all this stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7