Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: CM42xj2.png]
To: Lane Hackers, Reaver Mercenary Company
Source: Freeport 14, Alberta
Subject: Job application.
_
Good day, Hackers, Reavers.

Having spend a lengthy vacation on Hawaii with the cash so well earned from the Hacker bounty board, I am looking to get back into the mercenary business.

The Hackers are aware of my resumé, but just to refresh your memory - over thirty confirmed kills, often against overwhelming odds and over 400 millions in bounties paid.

And on Hawaii I also found an experimetal weapons dealer who hooked me up with a set of these - you might want to have a look.

[Image: OPT8kMn.png]

So, yeah. I'm interested to know if either one of your organisations is interested in hiring me (or, in case of the Assassins, re-hiring).

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze
[Image: 5bRo8RI.png]

Miss Haze,

You want a badge; a medal; a trophy? While your earnings are likely to be a little higher than the average Freelancer's - I'd be impressed if those can even pay for their ship's maintenance costs - I don't really see what else sets you apart from the chaff.

Nice guns.

- Cerulean.

[Image: 9tWL1g1.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144d.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Miss Haze.

A familiar name in the underworld of Liberty and border worlds and also a former member of our inner circle. What exactly do you want Mrs. Haze? Maybe I can use my relations and you'd be able to get your old rank back in our organization? I am not really interested in fancy weapons a real killer works with what he has call me "old school" but that is just my view on the things. However, let me know what your demands are and we'll be talking about business until then stay safe Miss Haze.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: Cerulean Reaver
Source: Buffalo Base, New York
Subject: Re: Job application.
_
Cerulean,

I'm not gonna beg you. You're in luck that none of the bounty boards that I have access to list the Reavers as targets, otherwise we would sort this out differently.

If you're not interested, you can at least be professional about it.

The offer's off the table. And you are off this channel.

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze

To: Raphael Drake
_
Mister Drake,

I'm glad to see my old acquaintances in the Lane Hacker Assassins have more sense and professional courtesy than the Reavers. I'm equally glad that my name still means something in those circles.

Unfortunately I do not believe we've had the pleasure to meet as the only person I worked with before was Nicole Hunter. I have no "demands" as you called it. We are friends, and as I said, I am looking to get back into the fold and if you are able to restore my access to the Network and the Job Board I'm sure you will not regret it. That is, of course, if you still need the services of someone like me.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely,
Jennifer Haze
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144d.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Miss Haze.

unfortunately for you, Professor Hunter is no longer around in the inner circle and despite my relatively "high" position, I am not able to grant you access to the job board or the Network. Only one of the Professors would be able to grant you access, unfortunately, Professor Yoshida is currently not around as he would decide what would happen with your request. "Patience" is currently your only option - this is all I can tell you right now. As for your person, I'd like to know more about you. You can either tell me necessary things about you here, on a private channel or meet me in person in space - your decision Miss Haze.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: Raphael Drake
_
Mister Drake,

It does seem like the internal structure of the Lane Hackers may have deteriorated slightly while I was away. I'm sure you're familiar with the term bus factor and it seems like it's climbed up slightly in the recent days.

As far as my personalia are concern, I do believe that they're only available on a need-to-know basis and the less we know about each other the better. I'm an assassin, mister Drake, not a storyteller.

Yours sincerely,
Jennifer Haze
Pages: 1 2