Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I loved Tranformers, apart from the teenage love thing going on in it, the battle scenes and seeing how the US military would react to the Deceptacons attacking, and the equipment involved. Especially my favorite, the AC-130 Spectre gunship :ylove:

Now, with Megatron down, I think the Deceptacons are majorly ticked off. They want blood.

Here are trailer:
Tranformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer

Its coming out at June 26th apparently. I've only heard about it today...
Sweet and awww why must it be several months from now >.>
To grab your attention, make you long for it as they give little, little bit of information every then and now, transforming you into a zombie fan, and then, so you may purchase their product like a mindless robot. Pretty much the formula =P
' Wrote:Sweet and awww why must it be several months from now >.>
I know, I want to see it now!:angry:
I'm sorry, but I'll take my canon Transformers lore.

Hums several '80s Rock Ballads.
' Wrote:I know, I want to see it now!:angry:
Agreed, but I love Transformers all the same, and the epic, yes, I will say it again EPIC CGI battles are unrivaled to my knowledge.

Well, maybe Cloud vs Sephiroth in FFVII AC.
Wait i read about it on wikipedia

THEY MAYBEH BRINGING SOUNDWAVE BACK!!!

YAY!!!:D
Wait, the Hi-Fi with a cassette player that turns into a bird with lasers!??!!? SWEET!
Thanx you for the trailers,awesome.
' Wrote:Wait, the Hi-Fi with a cassette player that turns into a bird with lasers!??!!? SWEET!
Yes, but not in that form, i think he is gonna be a sattelite/jet

and Jetfire is returning as an SR-71
Pages: 1 2