Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Official Faction ID Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We currently have some Official Faction IDs without their respective logos, so I did some editing and here it goes:
All logos are 64x64.

[Image: iLbFgLG.png] [Image: qP64yZ6.png] [Image: 7li4aKC.png]
[Image: u0V1UAm.png][Image: LL5qIpx.png] [Image: 9BKv9FJ.png]
[Image: SqYiQJz.png] [Image: 4TFAKnb.png] [Image: WUh1ioy.png]
[Image: 3gUmFb5.png] [Image: ATZoTkT.png] [Image: 8TTJZuv.png]
Speaking ex cathedra as Planetform's 1ic, if that logo from the wiki ends up near any of my stuff, I'm going to be very put out.

tl;dr: NO.
(06-16-2020, 11:46 PM)Capt. Henry Morgan Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking ex cathedra as Planetform's 1ic, if that logo from the wiki ends up near any of my stuff, I'm going to be very put out.

If you can provide a better one, please do so.
(06-16-2020, 11:47 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2020, 11:46 PM)Capt. Henry Morgan Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking ex cathedra as Planetform's 1ic, if that logo from the wiki ends up near any of my stuff, I'm going to be very put out.

If you can provide a better one, please do so.

Your work is appreciated but this process belongs to the official factions not you. As you can see already Cap here dosnt want that. Let the OFL make that choice.
(06-16-2020, 11:47 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]If you can provide a better one, please do so.
A couple weeks ago, I'd have said 'leave it blank, we neither have, need, nor want any logo'. But, since then, one of our people whipped one up I intend to eventually submit for use on our ID and exactly nowhere else.
(06-16-2020, 11:50 PM)Capt. Henry Morgan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2020, 11:47 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]If you can provide a better one, please do so.
A couple weeks ago, I'd have said 'leave it blank, we neither have, need, nor want any logo'. But, since then, one of our people whipped one up I intend to eventually submit for use on our ID and exactly nowhere else.

That is the intention, for it to be on 'your' Official ID.

It would be a temporary solution to the current Council icon we have.
I appreciate people putting the effort in to work on some parts of the mod. Even if its just some art for the IDs.
He's not pressing on anyone the requirement to use them, so you can if you want. I'm not sure why there is so much hostility towards this, to be honest.
(06-16-2020, 11:52 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]That is the intention, for it to be on 'your' Official ID.
Oh, I know. I was just pointing out that, up until now, the lack of a logo on our ID was an intentional choice, not a problem in need of correcting. Still, we'll be fixing it anyway. The logo Blackstarr made was nice, and I don't want it to go to waste.
(06-16-2020, 11:58 PM)Capt. Henry Morgan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2020, 11:52 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]That is the intention, for it to be on 'your' Official ID.
Oh, I know. I was just pointing out that, up until now, the lack of a logo on our ID was an intentional choice, not a problem in need of correcting. Still, we'll be fixing it anyway. The logo Blackstarr made was nice, and I don't want it to go to waste.

No problem, once you get it, you can send the logo to me and I'll make the ID pic.
Pages: 1 2