Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: leaving/ break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be leaving the game /taking a break.. the wiping out of POB's .. because some one does not like them, and makes flimsy RP to do it, has just gotten to me.. and made it so my characters can not play anyway.. I will try to keep my ships alive . but will not be actually playing the game.. I may just delete everything at some point.. its been a few years now that I have been playing.. POB's were what made activity for me.. its gotten way out of hand too me.. I have had fun, but no fun now at all..
Out of curiosity of someone who never had one
what was the appeal of PoBs in the first place for you?
Good luck for the future.
(06-17-2020, 09:04 PM)kerfy Wrote: [ -> ]I will be leaving the game /taking a break.. the wiping out of POB's .. because some one does not like them, and makes flimsy RP to do it, has just gotten to me.. and made it so my characters can not play anyway... POB's were what made activity for me.. its gotten way out of hand too me.. I have had fun, but no fun now at all..

I am so... angry... and sad to see you leave, Kerfy. Particularly when an active player like yourself has been, well, literally hammered out of the game because what kept you interested has been taken away. The recent bout of wholesale destruction of bases has probably done in a swag of players. Since the last wave of "purges" I have noticed a sizeable number of active players become less so.

I agree with you that so little RP is done, just a pretext in what is an RP server.
Ships respawn, PoB's don't.

Go well.
I do not want to see you leave and at the same time, you are not the first or the last one to leave since the POBs rules/regulations are extremely broken - Try to keep an eye on the forums every now and then, so maybe one of two things happens... Either the POBs get balanced and exploiting game mechanics bugs get controlled, OR the ban hammer reaches those who care less for the rest of the community fun and intentionally follow an ooRP desire to destroy other people's fun.

Good luck and have a good time.
Ode.
Ode? Slang for something other than a poem? What does it mean exactly.
404 Not Found
[/quote]

Fixed. Thanks!

Hi Kerfy. Would you be willing to have help to rebuild your PoB/s if this rule was implemented?

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2171793
(06-17-2020, 11:30 PM)DSE)Bret.Ops Wrote: [ -> ]Ode? Slang for something other than a poem? What does it mean exactly.

"Has left" in Wankman's and my language.
Acknowledged, Freeport 7. We'll see you in about two weeks.
Pages: 1 2