Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mactan Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please all.

I would love to refer to the Mactan Network but all it gives me is a page on the Lane Hackers and/or Counterfeit Software. I do not seem to be able to access any tech compatibility which is my goal for setting up my Voyager without a power penalty.
There does seem to be the ability to login but my Forum passwords are not recognised nor is there the ability to register with the network.
Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks Team
It Did Many Many thanks. The link on the menu did not do that for me so I shall log all out and restart and login again. Thanks
Please keep in mind that we do not maintain the Mactan Network or the Lane Hackers website in general and thus if it breaks or does something weird we are completely unable to do anything about it and you will need to contact the representatives of the Lane Hackers official faction to report any issues.

(We gotta put a disclaimer about that somewhere...)
(06-18-2020, 11:26 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Please keep in mind that we do not maintain the Mactan Network or the Lane Hackers website in general and thus if it breaks or does something weird we are completely unable to do anything about it and you will need to contact the representatives of the Lane Hackers official faction to report any issues.

(We gotta put a disclaimer about that somewhere...)

make it yellow =p
Any questions or feedback to Mactan Network Tools - Feedback, etc. please. This could be locked to prevent any more posts in effort to have one thread for everything related to Mactan Network.