Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kicked because of a donation i didn't ask for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I began playing discovery mod today, creating a character called Tony Butler. I made some missions in the New York System, and got to level 12 (if i remember well) when someone gave me 100 000 credits (i never asked for them). I tried to contact him, but he was in an omicron system (i don't know yet how to contact someone who is not in the same system, sorry if i am a multiplayer noob). And when i was trying to do so, i saw a message saying "this unit accepts donations". The admin did not left me the time to explain anything and I was kicked right after that.
Can I still play multiplayer? Do I have to make a new character? And can anyone tell me why did i receive that donation and what should I do if that happens again?
Thanks for your answers.
probably a glitch. yea you should be fine.
and what do i have to do with that money?
keep it, spend it, your call really.
you can be a good person and give the money to me...
just a thought,

oh and how can he spend $ if he's banned?
' Wrote:you can be a good person and give the money to me...
just a thought,

oh and how can he spend $ if he's banned?
Shameful Death....Shameful
Use the money to buy a Bounty Hunter ship and then go and say thank you. I cannot count the times I've helped noobs who have then become corsairs! Revenge I say!!!! Revenge!!!!

Um.......... just joking Corsairs! Really!!