Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade route locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, on the "Metal-Specific" list on this page, could I have the systems that these places are located? My Kruger just found it's route.
Well, I've located some of them:

Freeport 11: Omicron Delta
Mainz: Frankfurt
Holstein: Frankfurt
Newark: New York
Graves: Dublin
The Ring: New Berlin
Denver: Texas(?)
New Tokyo: New Tokyo
New London: New London
Cambridge Research Station: Cambridge
It is hardly a Kruger route - they don't go out in to the Omicrons, nor do they go into Liberty.

You of course can cut those parts out of it and formulate your own little run.
' Wrote:It is hardly a Kruger route - they don't go out in to the Omicrons, nor do they go into Liberty.

You of course can cut those parts out of it and formulate your own little run.

Aren't they also not supposed to use Sigma-13? I'm drawing a blank on specifics, so if someone could pipe up and elaborate or tell me I'm crazy, that'd be great.
' Wrote:Denver: Texas(?)

Planet Denver is in Colorado.
' Wrote:Aren't they also not supposed to use Sigma-13? I'm drawing a blank on specifics, so if someone could pipe up and elaborate or tell me I'm crazy, that'd be great.

That is correct, as to the conditions of the treaty of Sigma 13 RM, RFP and Kruger are all banned from the Sigmas.
Add ***SPOILER*** tag plox!
Then I'm going to have to improvise some spots. I'd forgotten that Rheinland and Liberty are at war (My routes are rather secluded) and that the Sigmas are off-limits.