Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Been away... saddled back up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while. Got to missing the FL community but that's easy to remedy. Not likely I'll some of my old smuggling buds (from way... way back) out there, but you never know. I'll drop a character bio in the correct place and maybe post some planned smuggling runs. See you awesome folks in the 'verse!
Not sure if any old-timers are here from the old Asgard or Shattered Worlds servers but this is Jonah from the Kohola Cartel (Kohola Holo Hoku). Would love nothing more than to see some old familiar "faces." Feel free to drop a "Hey there, old!" if you are from those old days (which faction irrelevant).
Hello friend.
Welcome back.
I heard Asgard.

I think I still have my install somewhere.
Did all of you play there? I might have known you by different names, of course.
Welcome back
Hey Jonah, I remember you back from my days on Asgard. Used to fly as Outcasts Skald back then.
Only just starting out here myself, good luck out there and hopefully see you in space.
(06-24-2020, 08:51 AM)Flagg Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jonah, I remember you back from my days on Asgard. Used to fly as Outcasts Skald back then.
Only just starting out here myself, good luck out there and hopefully see you in space.

Hey! It's awesome to see a familiar face. it is nice that some of us are circling back around. I will take a look to see what RP you are up to. Good to see you!