Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone :)

I'm 20 years old. I play Freelancer since 2003 (with some breaks). I just recently discovered this fabulous Discovery mod so I'm excited to get into a new adventure with you all. And.. I love the role play ^ ^
Welcome to discovery server....read rules...because there are many...and they are important to RP...if you want to ask anything feel free to post....
Welcome to the server man!
Read the rules, if there are rules you aren't sure of or just confuse you feel free to ask and we will clear it up for you.
Is a great and friendly place so enjoy your stay man.
Welcome to Discovery, mate. I hope you'll have fun with us here, and I'm glad to see you're into RP.
Feel free to ask anything you want here, and you can add swift-cr on skype and I'll help you out, introduce you to the basics, and answer any questions.

Also, after getting around a bit, knowing the universe, I recommend joining one of the official player factions. That helps with having much more fun, and it's always good to know you can rely on backup. Good luck:)
Welcome to Discovery!
Hello and welcome. Like many have said be sure to read the rules and obey them. Some of them are a little complicated so I recommend reading sanction reports to understand all there ins and outs. I also recommend getting skype if you intend on being active in the community, it is the chat program of choice around here. If you need help of any sort (or find a bug) be sure to post on the forums, or you can come to the Disco Assistance Channel on skype. This is also a good place to meet folks who have been playing for a while.

Perhaps most of all though, Have Fun!

Indeed, welcome to the hellhole hehe

Read the rules, fear the Hoodlum, bring us cookies.

Don't forget to read the sanction reports to get the idea what not to do.

*cough* join the Liberty Rogues *cough*
Welcome to Disco.

~Leo
Welcome to the best mod on the planet. hope to see you in game.
Ohaidere.

Read the rules, have fun, fight fair and don't be a jackass. And stay away from Swift. He'll brainwash you into joining the CR with his freaky mindpowers.
Pages: 1 2