Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Started playing again,kinda?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So,not sure if I'm back for good or not.Been flying around in a careless whimsy,exploring a bit.Most of the times I see about 50 or so players online,none wan't to have dealings with a beginner,do not blame them.Always was partial to Corsairs,but I do not see many players doing Sair stuff.Could use a heads up where are the hot spots these days,as I have read there is a civil war in Rheinland?Never was a good lawful,but willing to give it a try?.Anyway,big hello from me to the rest of community,feels good to be back.
Welcome back.

There are still Corsairs around, but lately most of them have been rather busy. If you want to fly as Corsair and are looking for a place to organize raids, fights etc, feel free to write me a PM.
But if you're looking for hotspots, usually Bretonia is pretty active, aswell as Liberty. Rheinland too, but it usually goes from very dead to very active, consistent activity is rare there.
Might be a good idea to invest in a ship which can travel between houses and interact with people, like a Freelancer, Bounty Hunter or Pirate.

Anyways, have fun!
(06-26-2020, 05:27 PM)MasterL410 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back.

There are still Corsairs around, but lately most of them have been rather busy. If you want to fly as Corsair and are looking for a place to organize raids, fights etc, feel free to write me a PM.
But if you're looking for hotspots, usually Bretonia is pretty active, aswell as Liberty. Rheinland too, but it usually goes from very dead to very active, consistent activity is rare there.
Might be a good idea to invest in a ship which can travel between houses and interact with people, like a Freelancer, Bounty Hunter or Pirate.

Anyways, have fun!

All of this is invaluable advice for me.Thank you so very much,as soon as I sort out couple of ships I will try and join a group or a faction.For now,I will continue my grind for credits.
Welcome back!

Solid advice there. - If you haven't already, I'd suggest joining the Discovery Discord server, as there are also additional Discord server links there for a variety of groups in Disco.

These days, organised encounters tend to be more common, with for example; BAF| logging loads of ships and going into Omega-49, someone who plays Coalition will ping people to log and respond. Good fun, if you're looking for battles.

Else, lookout for events on the forums, some of the player ones have been brilliant! Others I regret having missed. Sometimes we'll have official events which could be anything from combat to trade, both can potentially earn you big buck.

Otherwise, the best advice has already been given to you if you're just looking to get your feet wet.

Regardless of your choice, enjoy your stay for as long as you desire it to be!
Hello.
(06-26-2020, 07:42 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!

Solid advice there. - If you haven't already, I'd suggest joining the Discovery Discord server, as there are also additional Discord server links there for a variety of groups in Disco.

These days, organised encounters tend to be more common, with for example; BAF| logging loads of ships and going into Omega-49, someone who plays Coalition will ping people to log and respond. Good fun, if you're looking for battles.

Else, lookout for events on the forums, some of the player ones have been brilliant! Others I regret having missed. Sometimes we'll have official events which could be anything from combat to trade, both can potentially earn you big buck.

Otherwise, the best advice has already been given to you if you're just looking to get your feet wet.

Regardless of your choice, enjoy your stay for as long as you desire it to be!

Thank you for the warm welcome.All advice will be taken into serious consideration.Got a long road of earning credits ahead of me,when I was leaving 4 years a go I donated all of my ships and credits,so I'm starting from scratch.Once again thank you,hope to meet you and many more players in space soon enough.
This is... STATION, have a good fly!
Missions can be grinded now too! Enjoy!