Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Actuall POB Defence thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-27-2020, 05:09 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Also Groshyr I joined earlier than this guy. Am I old too? :C

You got the answer in PM <3
(06-27-2020, 05:06 PM)spaceminer Wrote: [ -> ]No leader exists the DG might have coordinators but no leaders. System organization will be anarchy

(06-27-2020, 05:06 PM)spaceminer Wrote: [ -> ]Shiki you are the wesker female vertion you cannot join. Plus after your replies earlier you do not belong here

I'll leave this
Those who are realy interested know what to do .
"I want to join!" I say.

I immediately feel the gigantic target on my back as I've announced to the entire community that I'm a bit of a wanker.
(06-27-2020, 05:09 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Also uh, leave pob defense to the respective owners. If they see fit inviting you in, cool.
That's not how it works. There always should be a group, that claims to speak in the name of X, but not belonging to it anyhow at the same time. It applies for this case, considering thread OP's words, so they'll protect you - you want it or not.
(06-27-2020, 05:25 PM)Ruise Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2020, 05:09 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Also uh, leave pob defense to the respective owners. If they see fit inviting you in, cool.
That's not how it works. There always should be a group, that claims to speak in the name of X, but not belonging to it anyhow at the same time. It applies for this case, considering thread OP's words, so they'll protect you - you want it or not.

So that being said, if "said" base dies. the "group" is responsible for not keeping it alive. good to know
(06-27-2020, 05:06 PM)spaceminer Wrote: [ -> ]And sorry Shiki you are the wesker female vertion you cannot join.

That's pretty sexist. What do you have against cute little catgirls like Shiki?
Shiki is a wannabe.
Shiki is life
I think we're about done here. Locked.
Pages: 1 2