Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Snub Balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Libertonian Guardian" ***** that's going on in Disco right now. Wyverns deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Wyvern in Kusari for 7,622,820 Credits (that's about $2) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid Overlord with my Wyvern.

Kusarian shipwrights spend years working on a single Wyvern and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest VHFs known to mankind.

Wyverns are thrice as fast as Libertonian VHFs and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a Guardian can shoot down, a Wyvern can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Wyvern could easily destroy an Ish'Tar with a CAU8 with a simple early turn.

Ever wonder why Gallia never bothered conquering Kusari? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined KNF and their Wyverns of destruction. Even in the Gallic War, Gallic pilots targeted the men with the Wyverns first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Wyverns are simply the best snubcraft that the sector has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in Disco. Here is the stat block I propose for Wyverns:

Stats

Gun/Turret Mounts: 7/1
Base Armor: 13000
Cargo Space: 60
Power Output: 1200/11900
Batteris/Nanobots: 80/80
Turn Rate: 70.32
Response Time: 0.422
Equipment Mounts: CM Torp CD

Now that seems a lot more representative of the snubfighting power of Wyverns in real canon, don't you think?

tl;dr = Wyverns need to do better in snubfights in Disco, see my new stat block.
is that turret forward firing?
currently it seems really imba versus a nephthys tbh
no, albert, you are wrong also i agree wyvern > ishtar
Thanks God it is in flood.
Lol
fly a chimaera
imagine flying kusari at all
Ok done, what now?
And I want an ishtar sized deimos with forward gun with 3666666 armor, 6 heavy and 6.36 turn. Can we have both?
we should go back to full HF kusari tbh
Pages: 1 2