Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Parisian Assembly || From: MNG HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
30th of June 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: The Parisian Assembly (PA)
Subject: §4.5 Laws Section

Mhm,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

Bonjour lazy..euh I mean, estimed representatives of the Parisian Assembly (PA)! I hope you have transformed the famous buvette of the Assembly in a war room, oui?

Bien. The Order has contacted the Marine Nationale and they are willing to assist our forces in the war against Kusari. Oh they already are. That's good to have some support. But they are asking more. As per of our agreement, the Order cannot operate in Gallia with ships above the cruiser class ship.

Such decision needs to be taken by the Assembly, as we are clearly speaking to have some foreigners warships operating in our space.

Oh and, we need a fast answer regarding this. Politicians speech do no work with me. PAs avec moi.

Sincèrement

Vaillant Vaillant started to crack an evil laugh while the holographic image was disappearing..

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: MNG-Order communication

Transmission Terminée
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Amiral Pierre Vaillant

Amiral Vaillant,

Your judgement to consult the Assembly regarding this matter was justified. While this authorization could be dangerous in peace time, Gallia is facing unprecedent crisis.

The Order seem to have proven themselves as worthy ally for our House. The Assembly has approved the request and a law change will be made accordingly. This will remain so until the end of the war but be reverted in case of incidents. Make them well aware of this.

Sincères salutations,

Françoise-Marie Lupescu
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Marine Nationale Gauloise

Respectable Officiers de la Marine.

First, we congratulate you for your efforts against the aggressive Kusarians invasion. We know the war isn't over yet but Gallia stand firm with your honourable soldiers.

While we understand your assets are fully deployed onto the fronts, we have a special task for the Marine. Very recently some rich nobles of the Duchy have appointed their disappointment regarding the great decrease of valuable goods trade from the deep Omicrons, such as xenoarcheologic objetcs due to the war with Kusari.

Their insistance has greatly disturbed us and we have other concerns to deal with. We cannot take the risk to let the black markets growing into these dire times.

Founds will be allocated to the Marine for this task as well as reserve forces to avoid a weakening of the front.

Sincères salutations,

Françoise-Marie Lupescu
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

23 Septembre 743 A.G.S.
Ile de France System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: The Parisian Assembly (PA)
Subject: Deliveries?

Mhm,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

Madame Lupescu...I was expecting something more exciting from the Assembly than a message asking to mount a special convoy to satisfy the whim of some good opportunists in these times of war.

Consider you lucky, however. Today you have the honour of receiving a favorable answer from me, despite assisting with the rest of the Confederate High command a large offensive into Dauphine. I also appreciate the efforts of the Assembly for this task.

However, you better choose your moment wisely next time, it's not like we are facing a Sirian invasion meant to destroy us and our glorious home and culture.

Last but not least, I am highly disappointed with your performance as a politician. How comes you didn't manage to hold these opportunists with some beautiful but meaningless speaches?

Sincèrement

Vaillant Vaillant started to crack an evil laugh while the holographic image was disappearing..

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée