Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Die Vierergruppe - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XcwifLU.png]
TAG: |DVG|
IFF: Federalist
ID: Federalist

This is our feedback thread you can post here everything, we gladly accept every advice!!
Good luck, with both the faction, and that english. (No that was not sarcasm, I was being genuine.)
(07-01-2020, 12:27 AM)Hemlocke Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, with both the faction, and that english. (No that was not sarcasm, I was being genuine.)

Thanks for feedback yea English is little problem!!
I like it. What will be the diplo with Kusari factions?
(07-01-2020, 12:35 AM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]I like it. What will be the diplo with Kusari factions?

Well, we wanted to go from 0 with Kusari so what i mean we want to encounter in-game so it depends on the situation and how Kusari will stand towards us!
Bretonia is marked as friendly despite their supposedly known involvement in the Imperial coup. As far as i recall - the information came from Red Hessians. What's the justification for that, and why not at least start from a clean sheet as it's going to be with Kusari?
(07-01-2020, 10:51 AM)Celeste Wrote: [ -> ]Bretonia is marked as friendly despite their supposedly known involvement in the Imperial coup. As far as i recall - the information came from Red Hessians. What's the justification for that, and why not at least start from a clean sheet as it's going to be with Kusari?

Well i didn't know that you gave me a good idea mate and thank you for feedback reputation will be changed according to info's.