Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Die Vierergruppe - Communication channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XcwifLU.png]
Welcome to communication channel

This is our communication channel here we set up our daily activities. These activities consist of!
  • Patroling [P]
  • Supplying bases gethering resources [SB]
  • Assisting other friendly forces!! [AOF]
  • Doing other activities [O]

Use this code bellow to enter your daily routines!!

Code:
[align=center][size=large][font=Overpass][color=#004000]Opening Transmission[/color][/font][/size][/align]

[align=center][img=300x300]https://i.imgur.com/XcwifLU.png[/img]
[/align]

[pi amount=19][font=Courier][color=#004000] SIGNAL STRENGHT: [color=#49b549]HIGH[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Courier][color=#004000] COMM ID: [color=#FFFFFF]ENTER TEXT[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Courier][color=#004000] TARGET ID: [color=#FFFFFF]|ENTER ID[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Courier][color=#004000] SOURCE: [color=#FFFFFF]ENTER TEXT[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Courier][color=#004000] RANK: [color=#FFFFFF]ENTER TEXT[/color][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=20][font=Courier][color=#004000] SUBJECT: [color=#FFFFFF]ENTER[/color][/color][/font][hrc]#988b66[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=23][font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF][align=justify][size=small]

ENTER TEXT HERE [/size][/color][/font][/align][/pi]

[pi amount=20][font=Courier][color=#004000][i]Signed: [/color][color=#FFFFFF]
Rank Firstname.Lastname[/i][/color][/font][hrc]#988b66[/hrc][/pi]
[align=center][size=large][font=Overpass][color=#004000]End of Transmission[/color][/font][/size][/align]
Opening Transmission

[Image: Bx2jwHM.png]

SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
COMM ID: Gerd Swartzer
TARGET ID: |Die Vierergruppe | HC

SUBJECT: Report

Guten tag maine herrs

Today we make a great step in our development we manage to contact our fellow herrs from Kamaraden Federalist cell we manage to speak with them to present ourselves in a great way, gladly all went good, I hope this contact will bring more to our cell, after that we run on Corsair ship in Frankfurt who was possibly lurking traders there but we didn't enter any conflict and manage to secure system!!! link of our communication will be below!!

Signed:
Generaloberst Gerd Swartzer

End of Transmission
Opening Transmission

[Image: XcwifLU.png]

SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
COMM ID: Lt.Henman Graff
TARGET ID: |Die Vierergrupp| MC

SUBJECT: Report

Guten tag i was preparing my ship for regular patrol all over Thuringa system patrol started from planet Weimar in our system
first point is way to Battleship Bayern in sector 6D next point was Fort Sommerda near planet Oberhof.
When i get near planet next is planet Artern then from there i headed for Puerto Rico Jump hole on the way to return to Planet Weimar one of Kamaraden pilot invite me to patrol in Frakfurt.
We are Flying hour and half there no activity radar was clear then we split up.

Signed:
Leutnat Henman Graff