Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Amiral Valliant | From: Commodore de Lorraine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 1593337846037.png]
RECIPIENT: Pierre Valliant, Amiral of Confederal Forces.
FROM: Commodore Juliette Pascal de Lorraine, Royal Enclave Navy.
SUBJECT: Operation: "Boiled Rice".
ENCRIPTION: HIGH

[Image: 360]
Je vous salue.

First of all, i want to represent myself. My name is Juliette Pascal de Lorraine, and i am commanding officer of la Division des Forces Spéciales Vipére. Given your contract with our general command, I simply must bring you up to date. The enclave does not have enough forces to hold out against the advancing Kusarians for quite some time. This is due to a lack of supply and the lack of an acceptable number of shipyards for the timely maintenance of our ships. In this regard, command initiated the launch of a sabotage operation under codename "Boiled Rice", the purpose of which is to deprive the attacking Kusari troops of supplies, and if possible, to divert at least part of the attacking forces to protect their own borders and precious transports with supplies.
We look forward to cooperating with you and hope that you can possibly give us at least a couple of snubcraft squadrons for this operation. Otherwise, the execution of plan may be delayed for a longer period.

06.07.743 AGS
Signed: Juliette Pascal de Lorraine, "La Division Vipère"
9th July 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Commodore de Lorraine
Subject: Operation Boiled Rice

Commodore,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

Let me guess, I have already met you in Lorraine some time ago after the beginning of the hostilities with Kusari Empire isn't it? I hope that despite being part of the Enclave, you aren't filthy snakes like the name of your division may suggest, oui?

The relation between the Marine and the Enclave is somewhat tedious, as you may understand. The will of both parties aren't exactly the same, especially on the table of the negotiations.

Before to start planning anything, I'd like to know more about your Division, what does it have special compared to the rest of the Enclave. As well is the rest of the Enclave aware of this 'Boiled Rice' operation you would like to prepare.

Can you provide me such information?

Sincèrement

Vaillant greeted with a gesture of the head while the holographic image was disappearing.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Sure. I can provide you information. During the war with Bretonia, we were a special-purpose group, specialized in sabotage and espionage. Our past leader, Admiral Jean-Noel Francois de Languedoc, died during the battles in Newcastle along with good pilots. We underestimated the SIS...
After capitulation of our Kingdom, we were forced to hide in the Baffin system, until the reserves of our resources were completely exhausted. During one of the raids for necessary supplies, we stumbled upon the ship of the Duchess La'Row - RNS-Charente. She told us about the Enclave. I’ll ask you to note that we have no negative intentions about the confederation, although we do not completely agree on that peasants and bandits like Consils are now in power in the Confederation. We thought for a long time whether to contact you, but Kusari determined our actions first. Now we simply must fight with you against the invaders.

By the way, you don’t know where the duchess disappeared? She went somewhere and we don’t know where. She only said that this was required by the command, and then ordered to the link of our snubcrafts to accompany her. We have not received new messages from her or from any of our pilots for more than a week and we are confused about the fate of our pilots...

Operation Boiled Rice was assigned to us by the main forces of the Enclave command, but judging by the number of trade routes going to Kusari, we barely have enough people to keep this operation under control.

And... Do not get us wrong. We are soldiers. And we remained faithful to our people, but it seems to us that the Enclave itself does not know what it is fighting for, and therefore, at the end of hostilities we ask you for an amnesty. Everyone who was involved in war crimes will be held accountable for this, which, to the rest, they miss their home and are very tired. Let my loyal soldiers to see again their families.

09.07.743 AGS
10th July 743 A.G.S.
Languedoc System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Commodore de Lorraine
Subject: Operation Boiled Rice

Commodore,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

I understand you were somewhat part of the Gallic Royal Intelligence. Very talented and experienced agents for sure. Your story is quite curious, however.

How did you manage to end up in Baffin and remains active for a such long time? Baffin isn't part of the Enclave controlled space isn't it? It rather has a strong Crayterian presence as far as I know.

In regards to your question, I haven't heard about La'Row since my meeting with her in Lorraine one week ago. Perhaps she went meeting some...friends of her somewhere, don't you think?

You are looking for an amnesty? Such decision to take is not mine however. But I believe I can influence the parties involved in such decision. For now, this isn't a guarantee.

Sincèrement

Vaillant greeted with a gesture of the head while the holographic image was disappearing.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Baffin is not as dangerous as it may seem. During the raids, we used Sirius civilian ships, so for the Crayterians we were just another group of deserters or freelancers trying to survive in our difficult world. And our flagship is equipped with advanced devices that can hide the ship from tracking devices and prying eyes.

Speaking of the Duchess. She did not initiate us into her plans. And our work with her ended after the service when we met you at Lorraine. The latest service was her link request.

We do not demand a short-term solution from you, but we hope that your new Government will find the strength in itself to give us a chance. We are very tired, Monsieur Valliant. But we are ready for anything to prove our loyalty to the people of Gallia

10.07.743 AGS