Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Battleship bismarck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm flying this vessel its appears that I cannot hear the sound of the engine in third person only in first person.
Can anyone help me with that cause its annoys me a bit. Like few minutes in third person you can hear the engine charging and then after its done the charge you hear it for few minutes then its gone for a weird reason.
I can still hear the ingame music while flying but not the sound of the engine. Even when I fly in nebulas and I get hitted by shards I can still hear it. Its only the engine sound which is for some reason can't be heard
This is a common issue on all capital ships.
If you zoom out, or move your camera too far from the engine, you'll stop hearing it.
It can't be fixed, yet at least.

So, take this for example. You hear NPCs talking, you decide to be a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and peek on their conversation, so what do you do? You zoom out and hover the camera POV as close to them as possible.

Its a general game mechanic, which, if youre the camera, seems pretty reasonable to you. Because like a human, you can hear something, but if you go too far from it you'll stop hearing it at some point.
(07-06-2020, 01:27 PM)Dark.Star Wrote: [ -> ]This is a common issue on all capital ships.
If you zoom out, or move your camera too far from the engine, you'll stop hearing it.
It can't be fixed, yet at least.

So, take this for example. You hear NPCs talking, you decide to be a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and peek on their conversation, so what do you do? You zoom out and hover the camera POV as close to them as possible.

Its a general game mechanic, which, if youre the camera, seems pretty reasonable to you. Because like a human, you can hear something, but if you go too far from it you'll stop hearing it at some point.

Thank you Smile