Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cortana Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Signal Incomming...
Testing Signal Strength...
Signal C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝...

[Image: Adobe_20200629_191200.jpg]

[Image: W8PF4PN.png]
Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: Vennamis
Recipient: Cortana Clark
Subject: Torpedo development

Warm wishes,

I come in need of your help. Remember my project creating a new torpedo using Dr. Dave's Black Nova Compound? Well, I know you managed to figure out how to make it so I am asking you to make some for my weapon. Just tell me what you need for it and I will make sure it will be delivered. For now, I don't need too much, just enough to finish the prototype warhead and test it, see what it is capable of.

Also, I will be using La Division Vipere's research ship to continue my work. Due to what happened to our previous organisation I was forced to move the professor that was helping me out of Apotheosis. He will be arriving in Tau-44 system soon.

"Embrace The Light. Follow The Light. Worship The Light"
Vennamis.

Signal Fading out...
Losing Signal Strength...
Signal l̵̫̫̬̖͇͓̦͇̞͐̾̿̑̈́̅̉̌͘ó̶͇̜̰̲̭̮̓̾͐̏s̸̡͈̳̟̫̈̈́͒̂̎̏t̵̬͓̿̿͂̽̄̀͌̓̇͠...

Signal Incomming...
Signal C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝...

[Image: VideoGlitch_20191116_225456_1.gif]

Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝
Recipient: Vennamis
Subject: Black Nova Compound

Brother Vennamis

It is good to hear from you again. We do indeed remember that project of yours, we are pleased that you still work on it. We indeed figured out a way to create the BNC thanks to Dr. Daves detailed research it should not be to hard to replicate and we have a small facility installed on our Research ship for this task. For the creation of the Black Nova Compound we will need:

- 2500 units of azurite
- 20 Slaves

The slaves will be for a project of our own. For the slaves and azurite you should contact Rob from the Junkers Congress, and you might want to get some targets to test your torpedo. For that you should contact Hansa and offer a contract for military salvage. Please notify us once you aquired those materials and we will create the Black Nova Compound for you.

You shall hear from us again.

Signal Fading out...

Signal Incomming...

[Image: Adobe_20200629_191200.jpg]

Name: Vennamis
Recipient: Cortana Clark
Subject: Cargo secured

Warm wishes,

Great news! The carge required for the manufacture of some Black Nova Compound has arrived. Everything went smooth. No one followed our friend. I gave him a small bonus for the delivery just to make sure our future business will go as smooth as this one. The slave you requested are healthy and ready to be exploited.

While I was dealing with this, our future friends from The Hansa delivered 1.000 units military salvage. They were a bit scared I might say to come to Tau-44 and the cargo was dropped on Freeport 10 in Tau-37 system. I have arranged a transport to take the salvage to our home base so that should not be a problem.

I'll be waiting you to finish creating the Black Nova Compound. When my help arrives I want everything to be ready to initialize the prototype testing phase of the torpedo.

"Embrace The Light. Follow The Light. Worship The Light"
Vennamis.

Signal Fading out...

Signal Incomming...

Name: C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝

Brother Vennamis

It is indeed good news. Thank you for ordering the slaves for us. If you want we can pay you back. As for the reproduction of the Black Nova Compound. We will need a day or two to fully recreate it. We have the technology and everything aboard our research ship but we have to be careful.

I don't know how much you read in the logs of Dr. Dave, but one small mistake could blow us and half of the system up. We clearly don't want that. I think as I said in a day or two we will have everything prepared for you.

Signal Fading out...

Signal Incomming...

Brother Vennamis

We have good news for you. It might not be much but we hope it is enough for you to continue the work. We produced the first 50 units of the Black Nova Compound. If you need more let us know as we are currently still producing more so it should not be a problem.

We wish to be informed over this channel if you make any good progress.

Signal Fading out...