Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Kameraden | From: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: PWgHlz8.gif]
RECIPIENT: Rheinland Kameraden Command
SENDER: Captain Alisa Tereshkova
PRIORITY: Important
SUBJECT: The diplomacy.
FREQUENCY: Encrypted Internal

Captain Tereshkova on channel.

Greetings, comrades. As promised, I explain the situation in more detail. Large clusters of so-called "infected" were detected in your system. Essentially speaking, these creatures were previously humans, subordinate through a certain infection to their masters, known as The Nomads.
These creatures, like their Masters, pose a huge threat not only to Rheinland but to humanity as a whole. Let us do our job - to protect humanity, and we, in turn, are ready to provide you with serious medical and logistical assistance. Providing your people with the necessary drugs, equipment and other small things that are so necessary for people during times of military deprivation.
We plan to deploy our troops in your system, but we cannot promise you military support if it concerns your problem with the Imperials. We are trying to avoid interfering in any Sirius policies, and we hope for your understanding in that.

Captain Tereshkova, signing off.

Attachments | None

Signed: Agent "Red Witch", 2nd Battlegroup "End Times"
Opening Transmission

[Image: Bx2jwHM.png]

SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
COMM ID: Gerd Swartzer
TARGET ID: |The Order | HC

SUBJECT: Deploying troops

Guten tag Frau Alisa

I am Gerd Swartzer Generaloberst of Vierergruppe and Admiral of Kamaraden fleet you already spoke with me we hereby inform you that we will allow you to operate in this region, but we will also attend these operations because we do not want to endanger the interests of the feds, of course, you will have everything that you need only under those conditions, I hope you understand me. I'm not asking you to help us with the imperialists, we can do it ourselves, of course, just remove those nomads from our system

Signed:
Generaloberst Gerd Swartzer

End of Transmission