Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tittori & Omicron Gamma systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to Tittori system or the Omicron Gamma systems?

I wanted to purchase a ship in either of those systems because those are the only places it is available. I saved cash and now I find that I cannot get to the systems to purchase it. I can get to it in single player so I know that the ships are there but the systems do not exist in the navmap in the multiplayer game.

I am looking for a Hogosha Armoured Transport which is supposed to be available from Cape Soya Station (bw13_03_base) in Tottori system which is a Farmers Alliance faction system I believe. The other is Skiros Station (hi02_03_base) in Omicron Gamma system which is a Corsair system which I would rather stay away from.

Does anyone know how I can get to these systems or purchase the ship that I want?
This nav map should help you.

You can access it via the player utilities drop down at the top of the webpage. Then clicking Interactive Nav-Map.
The thing is, Cape Soya Station does not show in the bases list on the navmap.

Thanks for pointing me to that navmap. The navmap you linked shows a jump hole to Tittori in C2 that I have not seen in the game. From that Navmap I do now have a few more bases which I can search for, hopefully at least one will exist. I will have a look in the game to see if I can find something.
I have managed to find the station......but they would not allow me to dock. My reputation is not good enough. I am neutral with the Farmers alliance. I am on very bad terms with the Corsairs so trying the other base is likely to get me killed.

FLStat says that the rep required to purchase the ship is 0, is that totally separate from the rep needed to dock at a station?

What is the fastest way to improve my rep with the Farmers Alliance while remaining in the Tittori system? Will that allow me to dock so that I can purchase the ship?
Suzuka Station on the opposite side of the system has a pretty high chance of giving you a rephack for the Farmers Alliance.
(07-14-2020, 02:45 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Suzuka Station on the opposite side of the system has a pretty high chance of giving you a rephack for the Farmers Alliance.

Thanks for the tip. I have tried it but despite repeated tries no one would offer a Farmers Alliance rep hack. FLStat shows a 33% chance of a Farmers Alliance rep hack@Sazuka Station.

The bar tender only offered me a Samura Industries rep hack which improved my rep with Hogosha sufficiently that I could dock with Sazuka Station to purchase the ship. Members of the Farmers Alliance in the bar are still threatening to kill me. lol However job done and I now have the ship that I wanted, a Hogosha Armoured Transport with a nice Gunship/Gunboat power core (40000/400000) and a decent amount of armour (142000).